Bosbeer Bekker

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Narfo,Cape hunt
Hunted
South Africa
Good day everyone

Found this by quite the fortunate accident and extremely glad I did so.Very exited to learn ,read and hopefully contribute with my limited knowledge of hunting.

Blessings and stay safe

Bosbeer Bekker

Welcome aboard! Feel free to tell us more about yourself and your experiences.

Hi Randy F
Welcome aboard! Feel free to tell us more about yourself and your experiences.
Well I've always been into outdoors as a kid , and by father woke the spirit of firearms and hunting in me.Due to him passing (long ago) I kinda lost interest due to it being a father son thing.

I had a quick dance with lip cancer, that might have shaken me awake to how fragile one's life is.

I'm a tourist guide of profession , due to covid -that went bust for now, not giving up thou, I then had to fall back into security armed response, farm protection as a job and that woke something in me...thus I'm in the process off acquiring rifles , tuition ,courses everything else to eventually be able to say I am a Professional hunter.

Hi Randy F

Well I've always been into outdoors as a kid , and by father woke the spirit of firearms and hunting in me.Due to him passing (long ago) I kinda lost interest due to it being a father son thing.

I had a quick dance with lip cancer, that might have shaken me awake to how fragile one's life is.

I'm a tourist guide of profession , due to covid -that went bust for now, not giving up thou, I then had to fall back into security armed response, farm protection as a job and that woke something in me...thus I'm in the process off acquiring rifles , tuition ,courses everything else to eventually be able to say I am a Professional hunter.
Well best of luck to you.
I hope the cancer is in your past, and again, welcome.

Welcome to AH !

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH Bosbeer! Glad you stumbled upon our community.

Thanks appreciate , yes so far I've enjoyed it thoroughly and excited to go on my first hunt asap

Thanks John , appreciate some or other reason we think we invincible and it won't happen to me attitude , then you take a look at your life and realise it can end of so quickly. Lucky I had a lot of support from my family and colleagues and prayer definitely got me healed with one operation, so all is good. Hope you're in good health and spirits as well

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your trip into the hunting culture in SA, it is a great place to start .

Thank you for your work with Armed Response & looking out for SA farms & farmers, I know we/they need it !

Welcome to AH Bosbeer! Glad you stumbled upon our community.
Thank you for all you hard work this is a absolutely awesome op page with so much options and info . Keep safe healthy and keep up the great work.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your trip into the hunting culture in SA, it is a great place to start .

Thank you for your work with Armed Response & looking out for SA farms & farmers, I know we/they need it !
Hi Sarge is only my pleasure to be of service to those in need of justice and protection,who knows what the future holds I might able to eventually protect our heritage and wildlife as well .

Keep healty and be safe

Welcome to AH @Bosbeer Bekker ! Hope you never see that monster of cancer back and best of luck with your new endeavour in game management! Perhaps, in a few years some of us here will have the pleasure of hunting with you!

Warmest regards,

V.

Thank you so much VertigoBe , It will definitely be a honour to hunt with experienced hunters such as yourself, as that is where wisdom and knowledge is achieved.

Regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross