AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, WSF
Hunted
Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Argentina, South Africa, Australia, UK, Hungary, Scotland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Estonia, Czech Republic, France
Hello!! I'm looking for a PROFESSIONAL videographer/crew to film our African hunting safari this year. We'll be hunting in the Limpopo and North West Province. We wouldn't have a problem filming in either locations, whatever is logistically easier. If anyone has some sort experience with someone, your help would be highly appreciated.
*Must have experience with Bird hunting, Big game hunting and filming documentary style videos with interviews, etc.

Hello sir, I highly recommend Igala productions. I used them last summer for our hunt for Lion, buff, and pg.

Hello sir, I highly recommend Igala productions. I used them last summer for our hunt for Lion, buff, and pg.
Thanks for your prompt action Erik! Email sent...

You could also try Kerry Egner at Dark Continent Video Productions she is located in South Africa in/near the Durban area I believe.

I have used Hannes Pienaar of HP Productions for at least three hunts. He does a great job and is a superb addition to any hunt - he's great with a camera, he can spot game that the PH misses, he once made a 500 yard shot on a springbok that I said he couldn't make, and he even helped me with my shooting a few years ago! The videos are impressive too!

He's at http://www.hpproductions.co.za.

I have no financial or other interest in HP Productions.

I have used Hannes Pienaar of HP Productions for at least three hunts. He does a great job and is a superb addition to any hunt - he's great with a camera, he can spot game that the PH misses, he once made a 500 yard shot on a springbok that I said he couldn't make, and he even helped me with my shooting a few years ago! The videos are impressive too!

He's at http://www.hpproductions.co.za.

I have no financial or other interest in HP Productions.

Hannes is filming on a hunt out of my camp as we speak. He seems to know what he's doing and a great guy.

Hannes is filming on a hunt out of my camp as we speak. He seems to know what he's doing and a great guy.
In that case, Jan, could you please do me a huge favour, and put some dried manure - any kind will do - in the pocket of one of his jackets when he isn't looking. When he finds it, just say "Henry says hello". I wouldn't ask someone to do this if it wasn't part of the universe needing to get back in balance, trust me!

I will find some way to repay you!

Hello
Youseff my name is Hannes Pienaar , the owner of HP Productions, I would love to be of your assistance. please send me an email regarding your upcoming hunt so that I can send you an email. my email is : hannes@hpproductions.co.za I would love to hear from you so that we can work the best deal out for you to get your hunt filmed and professionally edited. Regards Hannes.

In that case, Jan, could you please do me a huge favour, and put some dried manure - any kind will do - in the pocket of one of his jackets when he isn't looking. When he finds it, just say "Henry says hello". I wouldn't ask someone to do this if it wasn't part of the universe needing to get back in balance, trust me!

I will find some way to repay you!
Thanks Henry , i took note of your message and will repay the favour . Hannes

Thanks Henry , i took note of your message and will repay the favour . Hannes
Now here we have an example of someone who joins AH merely to cause trouble for other, innocent and unsuspecting, members. If you can't plan revenge on this site, then where can you plan it?

The truth is simply that Hannes put manure in the pockets of my jacket while hunting in Namibia, and he simply refuses to accept responsibility. Frankly, I think even his lovely wife knows he did it, and as much as said so recently.

I was just trying to return the favour.

Having said that, I think Jan must be at the bottom of Hannes even hearing about this . . . think karma Jan!

Hi Henry, clever move from your side, but I still will not admit to putting manure in your pockets , or do I have any recollection of doing it . i was just as shocked as you to see that there was manure in your pockets, those animals must have took aim at you for a change , ha ha ha . Hannes

Igala for sure.
Philip

Behave yourself Philip! Don't do it! Don't do it! It will be like wearing a pink shirt ......nobody will forget!

Hello
Youseff my name is Hannes Pienaar , the owner of HP Productions, I would love to be of your assistance. please send me an email regarding your upcoming hunt so that I can send you an email. my email is : hannes@hpproductions.co.za I would love to hear from you so that we can work the best deal out for you to get your hunt filmed and professionally edited. Regards Hannes.
Thanks a lot for getting in touch Hannes! Email sent....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.