AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
eshkeshsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
Tanzania.
Earlier today I received the bad news that professional hunter and good friend Michael Fell had been gored by a Buffalo in Maswa North Game Reserve. Although they were hunting Buffalo, I've not confirmed whether the Buffalo that attacked him was wounded or charged unprovoked.

The Buffalo gored him high in his left thigh near the groin and narrowly missed his femoral artery. They managed to kill the Buffalo on the spot where he had pinned Mike against a log. The client and the rest of the crew are unharmed. Mike is doing well and is currently in Nairobi undergoing treatment and awaiting surgery.

Please put him in your prayers. I shall post more details as I get them.

Photos shared with permission from Mike himself
IMG-20221026-WA0122.jpg
IMG-20221026-WA0119.jpg
IMG-20221026-WA0121.jpg
IMG-20221026-WA0123.jpg
IMG-20221026-WA0120.jpg

Damn. Unlucky, and extremely lucky. Always enjoyed watching him hunt with Shockey. Wishing him nothing but the best in his recovery

Mubarak, Thank you for informing our community of Mike's unfortunate incident. My wife and I have known Mike for many years and we're shocked and sadden to hear of this. Please keep us posted on his prognosis, that would be much appreciated. Sending all of our best to Mike in this moment.

Prayers for Mr. Fell. Thank goodness they were able to stop the attack before it got even worse.

Mike is an AH member using the username @577greener, here are a few pictures he posted... He's an all around great guy!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

I will keep Mike in my prayers!

Thoughts & Prayers for Mr. Michael Fell & family.

Thankyou for keeping us informed.

Please keep us updated.

Mubarak, Thank you for informing our community of Mike's unfortunate incident. My wife and I have known Mike for many years and we're shocked and sadden to hear of this. Please keep us posted on his prognosis, that would be much appreciated. Sending all of our best to Mike in this moment.
Jerome,

I'll definitely keep you posted on his progress. I shall pass your well wishes to him as well.

Best,

Mubarak

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. Mike needs them the most right now. Updates shall come as I receive them.

Best,

Mubarak

Mike is an AH member using the username @577greener, here are a few pictures he posted... He's an all around great guy!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full
Didn't know he was a member here. Thank you for posting the pictures bwana. Much appreciated.

Best,

Mubarak

Prayers!

Wishing Mr. Fell a full and speedy recovery. Have enjoyed watching him on television.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cazhino90

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg