Professional Hunter Looking For Investor In CAR

BARSE

AH member
Reaction score
HUNTING GUIDE: LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATED INVESTOR FOR A CYGENETIQUE ZONE IN CENTRAL AFRICA

Mythical territory of 330 000 hectares (officials) in of 510 000 ha (actually huntable, not having been hunted for 19 years, far from main highways, villages etc.

The local poaching is non-existent. Virgin zone of human presence.

Games of savanna and forest on the same territory:

Nile Buffalo, Giant Eland, Bongo, Lion, Leopard, Rouan Antilope, Lichtenstein's Bubale, Harnessed, Oribi, Busch Duiker, western Buffon's, Defassa Waterbuck, Sitatunga, red-flanked Duiker, Duiker Blue(Bruise), Duiker with Yellow Back, Bush-pig, wart hog, Giant forest-hog,

Existing runway but to reopen, situated in 400 m of the camp.

Several rivers and rivers furnish the zone.

Fishes: captain, silurid, tilapia, bingas (tigerfisch)
G-E.BARSE

Last edited by a moderator:
tell us more, how did you get your hands on this concession? have you been to the concession?

Sounds great! Too great? Maybe!

Things like this always seem to generate some interest. But we need a lot more details. How do we verify that you are legitimate is the first thing to figure out. Bruce

CAR - coup in 2013, continuing massive humanitarian crisis, ongoing UN deployment MINUSCA and an "avoid all travel advisory"

Vous n'etes pas serieux .... we are talking CAR right?

CAR - coup in 2013, continuing massive humanitarian crisis, ongoing UN deployment MINUSCA and an "avoid all travel advisory"

My thoughts exactly!

o_O...jeez your a killjoy......ok i wont go then...;):E Big Grin:

Perhaps the PH is a wildly courageous fellow.

CAR is not an easy country to operate in for sure. Without the country being at war. (defacto)

I think CAWA was the last to leave the war torn country and shut down all operations. Other long time operators were gone at least a year before that.

It would not be for the faint of heart.

Want to read the latest.
http://allafrica.com/centralafricanrepublic/

I think CAWA was the last to leave the war torn country and shut down all operations. Other long time operators were gone at least a year before that.
There are still a couple of French hunting outfitters operating there.

Ah hah! French hold outs.:E Horrified:
Must be one stubborn/determined bunch or they are:E Crazy:

Here's a real chance for adventure.

Wonder where this sits on the Risky investment scale? (country, not the OP)

They are stubborn and very passionate.

I know that Alain Lefol (alain.lefol@bgan.fr) still has a big concession there and believe that Jacques Lemaux (www.safari-bongo.com) is still operating there as well.

Here are names of famous PHs who operated or guided in République Centrafricaine who most of them are French: Michel Fusy, Daniel Koudoumé, Nicolas Leconte, Rudy Pierre Lubin, Eric de Challens, Mathieu Laboureur, Thomas Kolaga, Jean Pierre Leroux, Marcel Tiran, Martine et Jean-Jacques Chaillol, Erik Mararv and @christophe morio (www.huntersguidesafaris.com).

As adgunner suggested, going hunting in a country with a current UN peacekeeping mission, probably not a good idea. I am not an AR 15 fan, but one would probably be justified here as a back up weapon to your .375! If I remember correctly from 25 or so years ago, CAR was famous from Bongo hunting.

Be interesting to see if he comes back with more.

I know a guy who knows a guy who can charter you in from North East Congo... For your convenience there is no need to stop at customs or immigration...:whistle:;):D

I know a guy who knows a guy who can charter you in from North East Congo... For your convenience there is no need to stop at customs or immigration...:whistle:;):D

:E Hmmm:...air america at it again?many years ago i remember them flying multi engined planes very low at night with no lights passing not far from the camp in west zambezi going into angola on supply runs, presumably for unita and returning shortly after......supposedly came from the congo then as well......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg