Problem uploading photos

matt85

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, and Namibia
When I attempt to upload a photo, the upload will get to 100% then stop. The picture will never finish and when you try to do another it will just say "uploading 0%" and not proceed further.

Any idea what is going on? Am I doing something wrong?

-matt

I really have no clue, but when I attempted my first picture it behaved somewhat similar, then at the bottom of the picture I saw a size message, clicked on that and chose a smaller size and it seems to be working. Good luck

Unsupported Format, too large, can certainly cause issues

PM sent

Last edited:
As you can see from my avatar, I am also still trying to figure things out, I think of the 4 or 5 pictures that I have posted currently they are all rotated to the left, and my vast computer skills cannot figure out how to orient them upright.:ROFLMAO:

As you can see from my avatar, I am also still trying to figure things out, I think of the 4 or 5 pictures that I have posted currently they are all rotated to the left, and my vast computer skills cannot figure out how to orient them upright.:ROFLMAO:
Rotate your head 90* to the left, then the picture is orientated correctly :LOL:

A related question, I have no problem loading a pic on a string like this, however I’m appear completely incapable of loading one in a message. What’s the trick?

A related question, I have no problem loading a pic on a string like this, however I’m appear completely incapable of loading one in a message. What’s the trick?

Several PM's sent.

H
Several PM's sent.

Hello Brickburn, I am new here and having the similar issues as well, the new Iphone uses the HEIC format, I got 1 of those to upload, but no more. I switched a few to Jpeg but could only upload 1 as well??
Any thoughts.

Thanks, The Captain

Jpgs certainly work. Watch out for your image file size. Newer phones tend to take huge photos file sizes.

I gave trying to download pictures on the forum a long time ago

Lon

harbour.jpg

2.6MB

Last edited:
harbour2.jpeg

Last edited:
I am new here and having the similar issues as well, the new Iphone uses the HEIC format, I got 1 of those to upload, but no more. I switched a few to Jpeg but could only upload 1 as well??
Any thoughts.

Thanks, The Captain
I can’t upload most standard size photos. I screenshot them on my iPhone then hit edit and crop the edges. It reduces the file size greatly and I’m able to upload photos.

Two examples of images uploaded. 2.6MB and 72K for the second. Guess which uploaded more quickly. Both jpegs.

Upload speed from a remote cell phone, drop your image size. It is not a website issue. Its your upload speed.

This image is 9.5 MB it takes forever to upload (relatively speaking) and that is from a high speed WIFI connection.

This is web based, not APP based uploads.

rettrieve.jpeg

9.5MB

KOVACH'S APPLE 2.jpeg

43 KB Image size of the same image

This should help.
Which takes longer to drink?
flaconnage_en.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtLuse26

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you