Marcus bock

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Ethiopia, South Africa
Great to be on board with Africa hunting. I've lived and worked for many years in different parts of Africa. This year was the first year I went on an official hunt and loved it. My wife and I continue to volunteer annually on game reserves and with wildlife veterinarians in Africa. It's special and a privilege to get to be involved with African wildlife and its conservation.

Welcome to AH Marcus bock! Glad you found us and looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome to AH.

Warm up your keyboard and start sharing some stories! :)

Welcome to AH!

Glad to have you on board. Where all have you lived and worked?

AH Fanatic.....looks like Africa and/or hunting is in your blood ! It's in ours (my wife's, too). We've worked in Kenya, Ethiopia, Burkino Faso, Botswana, and South Africa. Done the usual safari's to Tanzania, Uganda, etc. It does get in your blood. We continue to volunteer yearly either working with wildlife veterinarians or on game reserves. Outside of hunting warthog in Ethiopia, this spring was the first time I've hunted big game in Africa on an "official" basis. Looks like you've done your share. Nice pics of zebra/sable. You hunt Africa frequently? Appears to be an active organization !

Welcome to AH Marcus. It sounds like you already have a lot of stories for us!

Giday Marcus and welcome to our place.

Welcome to AH, Marcus !

Welcome. Glad you have joined our group.
Bruce

Welcome aboard Marcus. How about sharing some of your previous experiences with "us?" Hunting and Wildlife Conservation go hand in hand. Glad you joined us.

Welcome to the forum Marcus bock! I’ll bet you have had some interesting times dealing with the Africa wildlife?

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH Marcus! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Marcus! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg