Private Gun Collection for sale including 375H&H, 416REM, rifles & double rifles

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

An elderly friend of mine is selling 100+ rifles from his private gun collection and some of them may be of interest to you fine folks. Not much need for a Kreighoff 375 H&H double or Remington and Blaser 416 rem rifles here in the USA ;-)

I have no problem shipping to an exporter, either one of your choice or the great guy I know.

I'll be posting them to the classifieds. Please contact me directly at privateguncollection AT gmail.com with the firearm in the subject. I posted other firearms to a different forum and was immediately slammed with many PMs and with 20x back and forth found it hard to keep track of who wanted what :-(

BTW if you are looking for something I don't post here just let me know as the latest on the inventory is well over 200 firearms.

Thanks!

Amy

Welcome to AH Amy!

100+ firearms for sale.
I have no doubt you were slammed.

Welcome to AH.

No one is ever in the market for firearms around here. ;)

welcome and enjoy the site amy
you are about to be the most popular girl on the internet

Welcome to AH Amy! When will you be publishing a list of the firearms for sell?

Welcome to AH Amy! When will you be publishing a list of the firearms for sell?

ha ha didn't you just aquire a brand new bueatiful double riffle bb?
you must have a great wife mate
or shes an avid collector her self

Welcome to the forum.

Amy welcome to AH hope you enjoy the site..

My best always

Welcome to AH Amy! I'll be watching the classifieds as well.

ha ha didn't you just aquire a brand new bueatiful double riffle bb?
you must have a great wife mate
or shes an avid collector her self

Hey bluey not only is Sandy a great wife she knows when BB crokes she gets them all. LOL

ha ha ha
gday bob
im sure that's not the case
this amy chick will be able to host an online ah members firarm auction
as every ones ears are pricked

Bob & Bluey,
Boy, I can tell who my friends are!..LOL! You know, not EVERY gun get's run by Sandy before it gets to the safe! Once it's there, I'm home free!!!!! Shushhhhhhhhhh!!!

And by the way....she already told me the .470 Double get willed to her, not the boys!

gday bb
you are blessed , ive got 1 riffle past my wife and the youngest son still black mails me over it

gday bb
you are blessed , ive got 1 rifle past my wife and the youngest son still black mails me over it

Little traitor!! :punch: :biggrin2: What has worked for me in the past is "Hi honey! That rifle? Oh no, Bob wanted me to work up some loads for him, it's his rifle. I'll get it back to him in a few weeks".........Bingo! It's in!

Welcome to AH, Amy !

You boys are FUN!!!

Here are a couple photos of the 375H&H for your viewing pleasure :)

I'm working out the Blaser pricing now and will post those when I have them. I would actually prefer if someone needed / wanted the entire Blaser collection for their clients to use. 6 R93 rifles/receivers and 7 bolts with will over a dozen barrels/calibers from 223 through two 416 barrels. Plus there is the 300win double especially made by Blaser.

I'll get the Kreighoff 375H&H double up shortly. It would make a nice combo with the 300win double ;-)

Amy

Attachments

• IMG_3233.jpg
    IMG_3233.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_3237.jpg
    IMG_3237.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_3274.jpg
    IMG_3274.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 205
Awe! Come on Amy...get right to the good stuff! Let us know about all the big boy doubles first!

Bring them on Amy! Glued to the chair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg