2.1 MB · Views: 392
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 8.16.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 8.16.37 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 409
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 8.16.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 8.16.41 AM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 386
Last edited by a moderator:
My woman is not extatic about hunting either...but I hunt Africa still..

Doubt they’re rifles.

As I read this , a few thoughts cross my mind :
>What the bloody hell has happened to men , nowadays ? It is as if they have handed over their testicles to their girl friends and wives ... who keep them in their purses . During our time , no man would ever even THINK OF COURTING a woman who disapproved of his hunting hobbies or fondness for fire arms .
They would only choose women who accepted them for WHO THEY WERE . Not WHO THEY COULD BE CHANGED IN TO .

> Prince Harry clearly does not love hunting enough to be a TRUE hunter . If he did ... then he would never let Meghan Markle attempt to separate him from his hunting hobbies . As a matter of fact ... he should not have started courting her , in her the 1st place . He is clearly a fool , who is letting an anti hunting " tree hugger " of a wife ... control all of his life decisions . And he is suffering for it . This vile , selfish woman is basically using emotional black mail to bend Harry to her will . She cost Harry his prestigious position , his relationship with his family and his relationship with his friends .
She took everything away from him ... Not the least , being his masculinity .
She has basically castrated him .

> Great Britain is a lost cause . It has become a nesting ground for left wing politically correct boot lickers . The number of vegan retards and anti hunting lunatics in the country ... is disconcertingly high .There are now far more Indians living in Great Britain ... than actual British people . The British people have lost their own identity . I wholeheartedly support " Brexit " for this reason . The United Kingdom can no longer exert their leftist influence over the main land . Men are no longer men in Great Britain . Skinny trousers , funny looking goatees and hair cuts , an obsession with rain bows , and the Lord only knows ... what other peculiarities they have . The number of men living in Great Britain who become vegans , because of their girl friends' emotional black mail ... is disturbingly high.

> Finally , what the bloody hell happened to women these days ? Personally speaking , my own marriage did not end on a very happy note . However , my ex wife never had a problem with me hunting . Not even once , during the 8 years that she was in my life . While she was never interested in hunting , herself ... she and I would frequently dine on the meat from game animals which I had shot during my shikars . I have countless fond memories of perfecting several recipes involving game meat , with her .
@Panther Shooter 's wife , infact ... shot a man eating forest panther , herself . While Panther Shooter had just commenced courting her .

All in all ... I am personally glad that those magnificent James Purdey rifles now belong to an owner who ACTUALLY values the noble sport of hunting . Harry does not deserve them , even 1 bit . He deserves to be the brain dead slave of that destructive , ugly , anti hunting , tree hugging vile vixen of a woman ... Meghan Markle .
What a disgrace , he has become .

Last edited:
I bet he dumps her eventually. He will learn. She isn't worth it
I have heard it said before that a man marries a woman hoping that she won't change and a women marries a man with a plan in her head of how she is going to change him.
And yes as a society we have grown fat and soft. I tend to run kinda lean.

As I read this , a few thoughts cross my mind :
>What the bloody hell has happened to men , nowadays ? It is as if they have handed over their testicles to their girl friends and wives ... who keep them in their purses . During our time , no man would ever even THINK OF COURTING a woman who disapproved of his hunting hobbies or fondness for fire arms .
They would only choose women who accepted them for WHO THEY WERE . Not WHO THEY COULD BE CHANGED IN TO .

> Prince Harry clearly does not love hunting enough to be a TRUE hunter . If he did ... then he would never let Meghan Markle attempt to separate him from his hunting hobbies . As a matter of fact ... he should not have started courting her , in her the 1st place . He is clearly a fool , who is letting an anti hunting " tree hugger " of a wife ... control all of his life decisions . And he is suffering for it . This vile , selfish woman is basically using emotional black mail to bend Harry to her will . She cost Harry his prestigious position , his relationship with his family and his relationship with his friends .
She took everything away from him ... Not the least , being his masculinity .
She has basically castrated him .

> Great Britain is a lost cause . It has become a nesting ground for left wing politically correct boot lickers . The number of vegan retards and anti hunting lunatics in the country ... is disconcertingly high .There are now far more Indians living in Great Britain ... than actual British people . The British people have lost their own identity . I wholeheartedly support " Brexit " for this reason . The United Kingdom can no longer exert their leftist influence over the main land . Men are no longer men in Great Britain . Skinny trousers , funny looking goatees and hair cuts , an obsession with rain bows , and the Lord only knows ... what other peculiarities they have . The number of men living in Great Britain who become vegans , because of their girl friends' emotional black mail ... is disturbingly high.

> Finally , what the bloody hell happened to women these days ? Personally speaking , my own marriage did not end on a very happy note . However , my ex wife never had a problem with me hunting . Not even once , during the 8 years that she was in my life . While she was never interested in hunting , herself ... she and I would frequently dine on the meat from game animals which I had shot during my shikars . I have countless fond memories of perfecting several recipes involving game meat , with her .
@Panther Shooter 's wife , infact ... shot a man eating forest panther , herself . While Panther Shooter had just commenced courting her .

All in all ... I am personally glad that those magnificent James Purdey rifles now belong to an owner who ACTUALLY values the noble sport of hunting . Harry does not deserve them , even 1 bit . He deserves to be the brain dead slave of that destructive , ugly , anti hunting , tree hugging vile vixen of a woman ... Meghan Markle .
What a disgrace , he has become .

There will always be a few good decent people in every country. The UK like Canada where I live is in decline no doubt but there are always a few holdouts

There will always be a few good decent people in every country. The UK like Canada where I live is in decline no doubt but there are always a few holdouts
I sincerely hope there is , Dan . All of my former British clients are probably turning in their graves , by now ... by seeing what Great Britain has become .
A few days later ... you are probably going to see that the British gun makers have all closed down their premises . I am mighty fearful of that day .

No my good friends, she will drop him. That one is super ambitious, she has chalked him up, watch her move on to the next conquest. But he never was a hunter anyway, always in Will's shadow. Good riddance.

No my good friends, she will drop him. That one is super ambitious, she has chalked him up, watch her move on to the next conquest. But he never was a hunter anyway, always in Will's shadow. Good riddance.
Either way he will learn

BC0969F9-677F-4542-AC01-472704F57CC1.jpeg

I would sell a kidney well before I sold a Purdey

William and Harry, as well as Prince Charles have often hunted red partridge in a 1.000 Ha property the Duke of Wellington has in Granada, Spain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZaneDenova

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg