Prime Leopard cancellation 2015 Kwalata Wilderness

ranches in South Texas cost allot of money!
I can promise you from experiences ranches in Texas in general cost a lot. Great offer though! I think Ive bout narrowed it down to either a leopard or elephant for my next safari

Thanks guys this hunt has been sold sure you'll receive a report after our completion in August.

Gizmo true words! They cost allot anywhere! :)

My best always

Look forward to that report.

Thanks guys this hunt has been sold sure you'll receive a report after our completion in August.

Gizmo true words! They cost allot anywhere! :)

My best always

Not surprised that it's sold. The only thing that surprised me is that it took so long for someone to jump on this.......

Not surprised that it's sold. The only thing that surprised me is that it took so long for someone to jump on this.......

John took it as on the opening page Marius, I have not hit the ground since arriving in the US so have not been very active of late, but wanted to take the time to thank everyone here.

I am sure John will post a report I will encourage him to do so.

My best always

Seen Jaco in Dallas he doing the Marketing tour right now, If you going to be in Vegas for the SCI Convention you can see him there. Good luck John can't wait for the report.

I will post up a report after the hunt,can,t wait for July 28 John

Hi Jaco,

Thank you for sharing...

Some great leopard pictures of successful past hunt. Look like a few monsters we taken.

The hunt at dreams are made of....

I was looking for the posting of a hunter looking for a Leopard hunt for 2015, i am not sure if he found one at this time...

To bad there is not any springbok in the area for Billc to take you up on this great offer...
I believe that was my post. I did book a hunt in northern Namibia with Schoenfeld safaris for September.

John Congrats on your booking this hunt I'll be sitting on pins and needles waiting for the report with lots of pics.

Best of luck! My leopard hunt will be in mid September. I also hope to post pictures of my cat! I m thrilled to be taking my first safari.

hi guys I received some bad news this morning prior to my departure to the US.
A client of mine will not be able to make this hunt now or in the foreseeable future apparently ranches in South Texas cost allot of money! :)

So in light of this development I am posting this rare opportunity on one of the best leopard areas in Africa on AH

The pricing provided is a bottom line there are no additional charges apart from.

PRICING EXCLUDES
-shipping of trophies back to desired country
-international airfare (origin to Johannesburg - Tete Matunda)
-additional species should you want to add some. (These include, Kudu, Chobe Bushbuck, Good crocodile, sharpe's grey buck, duiker.)
-Gratuities

PRICING INCLUDES:
-all daily rates for 14 full hunting days.
-trophy fee for 1 Leopard as well as tag fee
-all baits, this includes min 7 days pre baiting (guaranteed) as well as all baits during the safari
-fully licensed professional hunter in Tete province Mozambique (Myself), hunting vehicle as well as full compliment of trackers, skinners and camp staff.
-transfer from Tete Matunda intl. airport to hunting area- this is 3hours by car and 1:30 by boat
-hunting card.
-concession fee
-all meals as well as all drinks alcoholic and non
-transfer from Tete Matunda to hunting area and back roughly 3 hours by vehicle and 1:30 by boat.

Simply put this is one of the best cat areas in Modern day Africa, and for someone serious about leopard a wonderful opportunity, once again I am guiding and pre baiting this safari myself, a big Tom will be on the cards.

Total for this safari: $22 500 ($2000 credit already subtracted)

Available dates August 1 - 16 2015

Ps area is well known for monster crocodile as well.

Feel free to contact me.

My best always.
hi guys I received some bad news this morning prior to my departure to the US.
A client of mine will not be able to make this hunt now or in the foreseeable future apparently ranches in South Texas cost allot of money! :)

So in light of this development I am posting this rare opportunity on one of the best leopard areas in Africa on AH

The pricing provided is a bottom line there are no additional charges apart from.

PRICING EXCLUDES
-shipping of trophies back to desired country
-international airfare (origin to Johannesburg - Tete Matunda)
-additional species should you want to add some. (These include, Kudu, Chobe Bushbuck, Good crocodile, sharpe's grey buck, duiker.)
-Gratuities

PRICING INCLUDES:
-all daily rates for 14 full hunting days.
-trophy fee for 1 Leopard as well as tag fee
-all baits, this includes min 7 days pre baiting (guaranteed) as well as all baits during the safari
-fully licensed professional hunter in Tete province Mozambique (Myself), hunting vehicle as well as full compliment of trackers, skinners and camp staff.
-transfer from Tete Matunda intl. airport to hunting area- this is 3hours by car and 1:30 by boat
-hunting card.
-concession fee
-all meals as well as all drinks alcoholic and non
-transfer from Tete Matunda to hunting area and back roughly 3 hours by vehicle and 1:30 by boat.

Simply put this is one of the best cat areas in Modern day Africa, and for someone serious about leopard a wonderful opportunity, once again I am guiding and pre baiting this safari myself, a big Tom will be on the cards.

Total for this safari: $22 500 ($2000 credit already subtracted)

Available dates August 1 - 16 2015

Ps area is well known for monster crocodile as well.

Feel free to contact me.

My best always.

Thank you Bob. I just can,t wait until July 28 to fly out. I will return on August 15 th. At that time I can give you a report on the hunt. John

Jaco - can leopard trophies be exported to the US? Please contact me I may have a guy if you still need to get rid of that hunt.

Yes they are 100% exportable. I will follow up with an email...

My best always

I apologize for the delayed reply it's been a bit hectic I will mail you within the next 48 hours.

My best always

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg