Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA, BASA, CHASA, SCI, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Sweden, England, U.S.A.,Botswana, Mozambique and Zimbabwe
Ladies and Gents,

With the exchange rate looking good, I would like to offer this deal for a couple of days to see if I can get a bite on this hunt.

I'm offering this as a package, and the whole package must be paid to confirm the booking. This is so that you, and me, can benefit on the exchange rate.

So whats the deal?

I still have 4 buffalo bulls I need to hunt for this year, on the southern part of the Kruger boundary. Trophy expectations between 35-40" hard bossed bulls.

AREA: Mpumalanga Province of South Africa
Outfitter: Infinito Safaris/Charl van Rooyen
P.H.: Charl van Rooyen

The package as follow:

7 Day, 2x2, Buffalo bull hunt.

$11,500.00

Included:
7 days full board and lodging
Buff bull
My services as a PH, vehicles, trackers, and hunting equipment
All transport in hunting area
Daily laundry
Delivery of trophy to Lifeform taxidermy
Tag cost
Import export of rifle/ Rifle hire (375H&H)

Excluded:
Airfare,
Taxidermy cost
Gratuities to staff
Airport transfer of $500.00 return

With airfare, taxidermy, EVERYTHING, this hunt will cost you about $18k to have your Buff on the wall.....Not a bad deal!

Looking forward to your inquiries.

Someone here really should pick this deal up, these prices will be a distant memory soon !

Great hunt offer from a great operator.

Best of luck Charl, keep your powder dry !

Paul.

Charl

You are spot on with your Price quote.

And as Paul indicated this is a good deal for some party.

This is an excellent deal. Someone should grab this one up quick!

Welcome Patrash Charl
Is it true about the 100pound ele in Natal?

Heard of a PH that took his client into the park to get one. Haven't heard the results of the investigation but should be deep trouble.

Welcome Patrash Charl
Is it true about the 100pound ele in Natal?

Guys, ~I do not know what this Elephant thing is about, but please do not Hi Jack my thread with this.

There was a guy in natal that took his russian client into mkuze falls in natal last year to hunt elephant. Told the client none of the bulls were big enough and told the land owners they were only there for photographic reasons and plains game. He charged $120,000. I would list the guys name whom I have listed before but I get tired of his lawyer emailing supposed threats. Then again last week I saw the write up where 2 landowners and 2 managers from mkuze falls were busted trying to poach some of their rhino so it sounds like mkuze falls has a lot of corruption.

What has this to do with Charls buff hunt offer? Which by the way are quite a good offer.

I must apologise for my question. I only asked a question. I was curious if Natal had hundred pounders and was under the impression that Charl might know. Never did I mention his involvement or participation in such a hunt. I also did not know about the irregularities that are going on in the Parks. I should have sent Charl a PM. Please reframe from continuing on this topic in this tread. Maybe a new tread? It was never my intend to hijack this tread. Charl rubs shoulders with the main players in the hunting industry and I thought he might have had the answer.

Charl sounds like a Great deal.

I must apologise for my question. I only asked a question. I was curious if Natal had hundred pounders and was under the impression that Charl might know. Never did I mention his involvement or participation in such a hunt. I also did not know about the irregularities that are going on in the Parks. I should have sent Charl a PM. Please reframe from continuing on this topic in this tread. Maybe a new tread? It was never my intend to hijack this tread. Charl rubs shoulders with the main players in the hunting industry and I thought he might have had the answer.

No worries buddy! I was just wondering where that was coming from? We'll talk soon about that Grysbok!

Hi Charl
My name is Bertus and I live in Cape Town.
Can I drive to your hunting destination and what will it cost me in Rands?
Thanks
Bertus

Hi Charl
Thanks
Bertus

R90,000 on my computer today.
We'll let Charl answer for himself though. :)

Hi Charl
Thanks
Bertus

Bertus,

Your are welcome to email me at charl@infinito-safaris.com if you would like to book this hunt.

You are more than welcome to drive to the hunting area.

The cost in rand would be around R90,000.00 including full board and lodging, service of PH, Tracker, Skinning of trophy, hunting vehicle, paperwork, and so forth.

I only have 1 left now.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Charl

Welcome to AH Cataractjack.

"Are these free ranging buffalo or high fence preserve?"

These are not mutually exclusive categories.

Get out of the Bakkie and run one down on foot with Charl and you'll see how "free ranging" they really are. :)

Are these free ranging buffalo or high fence preserve?

Because of the aggressive nature of this beast, ALL Buffalo hunting in South Africa is fenced, to minimize human/animal conflict.

Thus said, our area is bordering the Kruger park, have a head of some 350 Buffalo, that is free ranging and self-sustainable/re-producing. The area is high fenced as explained above.

We can bow or rifle hunt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg