Price Rise 460 Weatherby Euromark For Sale

I should have tried that on the weatherby I was trying to sell on here. Hell I left it on the porch for a week and still no takers!

Reactions: Bas
In keeping with the holiday spirit I have struggled mightily to keep the price down !
Please buy it now before I lower the price ! ( I make more money that way !)

20181201_154842.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's as Uncle Miltie used to say about the outfit that could sell below cost because they had a large volume.

Reactions: Bas
It's the muzzle brake that puts me off. If it was cut off, how long would the barrel be? I'm pretty sure this could be downloaded to .458 Win Mag velocities, so recoil wouldn't be a problem.

I'll check the gun and let you know.
I agree the brake needs to go. First round I fired at a deer I wasn't prepared for the incredibly violent muzzle blast it has.

Ah, it's just a bunch of holes in the barrel. Nothing a couple wraps of duct tape wouldn't take care of...:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

I'll check the gun and let you know.
I agree the brake needs to go. First round I fired at a deer I wasn't prepared for the incredibly violent muzzle blast it has.
I can’t imagine that the deer was impressed either!

Have you tried rolling up a few $100 bills and putting them in the barrel?
I tried that also, it doesn’t even work! I finally found a young engineer that fell for the old, if you are going to hunt those south Texas send senderos, you definitely need this 30-378! It even comes with this section of barrel with holes in to make it really awesome!
BAS, I think I still have his number!

If the barrel was cut off of this 460 WB and the sight reinstalled, then load it to 458 Lott or 450 Rigby levels, you'd have a nice rifle to hunt with. If I'm not mistaken, these came/come with 26" barrels, so it would still leave you with a useable barrel length once the ports were eliminated. Maybe 22"?

I tried that also, it doesn’t even work! I finally found a young engineer that fell for the old, if you are going to hunt those south Texas send senderos, you definitely need this 30-378! It even comes with this section of barrel with holes in to make it really awesome!
BAS, I think I still have his number!

Can't take advantage of someone, thank for your offer ....

It's the muzzle brake that puts me off. If it was cut off, how long would the barrel be? I'm pretty sure this could be downloaded to .458 Win Mag velocities, so recoil wouldn't be a problem.

Hi mr postoak.
If you completely remove all holes, the barrel length would be 22 15/16". Starts out at 26". Don't know if the first few holes can be plugged, tigged ? Any ideas?
That way the barrel could be cut to 24".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you