Press statement on the illegal hunt of a collared lion in Hwange District on July 1, 2015

wasnt at home we were out. and as she isnt the ugliest thing i have ever seen, and has superb substantial frontal assets :E Wow:, i am willing to sacrifice myself trying to make her see a tiny bit of sense........;) .......yup i am so politically correct its painful :A Yeah::D Booze::D Beer Bottle::D Cheers::D Drunk: :K Booby::K Moon::K Whipping::P Cowboy:

it always good to have focal point to argue with .....

@spike.t , keep the focus in the right direction....

quite interesting , had dinner with a couple who are friends. she is vegetarian and had a problem with the trophies up on the way from the bar to dining room . we had a discussion years ago where i tore all her anti arguments to pieces, and she ended in tears and couldnt come up with anything else....... and her husband said ...give up he has covered anything you have said and you have nothing more to say. at dinner she brought the lion up (refuse to call it anything other than a lion , which to me is far more correct) and said you cant say that was anything other than wrong.....i said sorry its totally incorrect the way it was reported and............that was as far as i got. she said no its not i am going to name you on facebook.....................i said go ahead as i am not on it , and as long as they fkn come to me face to face..................she said i am changing the subject now....

it took her a couple of years to forgive you for the first ripping, and you go and do it all again...
will have to have another chat about tact when you're back at the ranch!!! :A Argue::A Bang Head::A Surrender::A Banana::D Barman::D Cool Drink:

:S Boobs::K Booby::K Love Eyes::K Love Eyes:, Well it's impossible to reason with the true anti's they don't listen, it's too hard for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!