Prayers for my Little Girl

Very sad news . Never easy when ones children are in situations like this . My prayers go out for a speedy recovery and that life only gets better for this young lady .

Horrible to hear about anyone dealing with anything when it comes to there children. I pray all is well and that she is currently recovering nicely.

My heart is with her and your family during this challenging time. Hopefully this will only give her more inner strength for the future. She will be in my thoughts.

I would like to thank each and every one of y'all. She came home on Tuesday evening. She was in a whole lot of pain then. The next day she was moving herself around in her temporary use wheelchair and crying over both the "ghost pain" which she said is a really weird and very real thing, along with the psychological impact of loosing most of her feet.

On Thursday morning she made a real effort to help her girls(ages 10and 8) get ready for school. She has had her crying times and happy times but already her physical health is better than presurgery. Keeping up her spirits is our goal at the moment as the doctor said. I let her read all of y'all's posts and she cried happy tears and said to tell everyone thank you.

Your prayers have helped immensly and they are all appreciated from the bottom of my heart. Daddy's little girl, her mom, her girls, and myself have felt the touch of your prayers. Once again, Thank You.

Judging by your handle, I am sure you know this, but this is very similar to a war wound. It will take time and all the support you and the rest of the family can give her. The worst part will likely be the physical therapy and adjusting to whatever prosthesis is created for her. Help her stay the course. 18 months from now she will be in a far better place than before surgery. I know all of us will keep her in our prayers.

Happy to hear she is home! Let her know she has a huge team behind her praying for her strength and quick recovery. May the hand of God protect her always. We will continue to pray for her.

Very sorry to hear, I have a daughter too now almost 30 years old, so I can sure understand your concerns.
I hope very much for a full and speedy recovery for her.

Good to hear she is back home, that is very important for her recovery !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briansmith4631

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois