Powder & Primer Deals Today

Got an email yesterday from Midsouth Shooters Supply that said they had H4350.

On another forum a pic was posted of the Black Sheep sporting goods store in Cour D' Alene Idaho of some shelves well stocked with powder. Both 1 lb and 8 ld cans. Several thought it was the best selection they had seen in several years. Their Lewiston location may also have a decent selection although that's conjecture on my part.
Bruce

I have 5000 Winchester large rifle primers. Willing to sell all or some. I am no longer reloading for my long rifles, .416 Weatherby, .338 Win Mag, Jarrett .280 AI, and Weatherby .300 Mag.
I don't know what S&H would amount to as they would have to be sent as Hazmat Material. I am in WY.
If interested contact me.

Bottom Dollar Gun and Archery near Midway, Ohio. 1 pounders were $45. Limit 2 of each.

20221007_130601.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 5000 Winchester large rifle primers. Willing to sell all or some. I am no longer reloading for my long rifles, .416 Weatherby, .338 Win Mag, Jarrett .280 AI, and Weatherby .300 Mag.
I don't know what S&H would amount to as they would have to be sent as Hazmat Material. I am in WY.
Do you have any large magnum rifle primers? If so, I may be interested. I got roped in to making 5 or 600 rounds for my buddies this past year & I'm running low.

Let me know what you're asking for your Winchester large rifle primers please.
I'm in Texas.

Do you have any large magnum rifle primers? If so, I may be interested. I got roped in to making 5 or 600 rounds for my buddies this past year & I'm running low.

Let me know what you're asking for your Winchester large rifle primers please.
I'm in Texas.
Standard Large Rifle only.

You have to be trained and registered with UPS or FedEx to ship hazmat. Its not possible to just take it in to FedEX or UPS and ask them to handle hazmat shipment, the hazmat endorsement has to be on your account. And most places with Hazmat certifications will not ship someone else's hazmat due to the risk.

If anyone has some large rifle magnum primers and you are in driving distance of West KY and want to meet up to do some trading shoot me a PM. I have a pretty good supply of everything else to trade with.

Maybe slightly different but related I, Federal Swift A ammunition available at $350 a box, with tax and fees,,woooo
DRT has seconds (plastic box cracked, otherwise pristine) of 375H&H Nosler banded solids on sale I think $68

Southwest Ammo, Mesquite Tx has Varget, imp 4350, 4895 and 8-9 others at least. I think they have 4064, can't remember.

You have to be trained and registered with UPS or FedEx to ship hazmat. Its not possible to just take it in to FedEX or UPS and ask them to handle hazmat shipment, the hazmat endorsement has to be on your account. And most places with Hazmat certifications will not ship someone else's hazmat due to the risk.
Negative, ship it UPS ground just like Ammunition. This is direct from the Manager at my UPS hub.

I'm sure you know better than the manager of a UPS hub who took my powder, primers and ammunition. Placed the proper Hazmat stickers on them and shipped it for me.
Please site your source.

Negative, ship it UPS ground just like Ammunition. This is direct from the Manager at my UPS hub.

I'm sure you know better than the manager of a UPS hub who took my powder, primers and ammunition. Placed the proper Hazmat stickers on them and shipped it for me.
Please site your source.
@Inline6 is absolutely correct. Your local manager really screwed the pooch taking your shipment. Read this link from shippingschool.com, it's brief but to the point. If you want to jump through the hoops to get certified and add the hazardous material shipping contract to your UPS account, plan on spending a few bucks; it isn't free by any stretch. Unless one plans on shipping powder on a regular basis, like a reseller such as Midway or Natchez, the cost of getting certified greatly exceeds the cost of paying the hazmat fee. You can buy up to 50# on 1 hazmat charge.
Read the regulations. The penalty for illegally shipping powder or primer, both classified as explosives, is pretty stiff.

I did some research on this last year. Also made some phone calls as well. You legally can’t ship powder or primers unless certified. You may find someone who will ship but that is because they don’t know the rules. Fines are substantial if ever caught. Be smart fellow AH friends.

Great thread. Looking for RL26 for load development. Have lots of different primers and powder for trade just no RL26. I live in the Phoenix, AZ area. Thx.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,