Powder In Stock At Graf & Sons

Tim, I need some 4350 and H4831, can ya help a brother in WA state out?!?! LOL!!!:A Banana::A Banana::A Banana::A Bravo::A Fart:
I have about 1 pound of IMR 4350 in an 8 pound jug. You come ring the doorbell and it is yours!! I'll even give you enough Fed 215 primers to light it off. :)

Dang! Be there in about a half hour! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dang! Be there in about a half hour! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Leave your swimming suit at home. Getting into the teens tomorrow and Monday! Yes...in Houston!

They were calling for single digits, but bumped it up a bit recently.

This is going to be epic!

We have a foot of snow on the ground here! Started last night about 9pm and still snowing! Temp about 28F. Pic taken this morning about 8am.
IMG_1854.JPG

Some of my contacts tell me that more powder is going to be available by end of the month into march.

If anyone sees RL17 or H4350 available I’d really appreciate a heads up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois