Posted for amusement only - Plucked this off the net

You’re a good ole plucker Ses. :giggle:

:unsure: I’m torn.
According to that, I’ll need to make a snap decision as I’m being charged by a “Dagga Bull” that is “lonely” whether to lay down or just let it hit me in the hope that it’ll just go away after one.

Next week:
Deciding which body part to slice off and throw to a charging lion so you can run away.

Concrete and internal combustion engines seem to be the factor that makes a Buffalo charge, whether penned or in a fenced game ranch - water, cape or bison behave badly. How much better to hunt free range and if necessary die a proper and worthy death at the horns of a wild beast. Yes, this is for humor.

Per the video "Hunters have a 50% chance of being killed by a Cape Buffalo"????

Well I killed one so if I hunt another one I am basically doomed to die apparently.

Damn...I really want to hunt another one. But I don't want to die, so I guess I can't :(

:ROFLMAO: Thats funny right there. Apparently, 50% of Cape buffalo hunters must have died last year!

Pity they didnt pay attention to detail - all the time talking about the African big five but showing some footage of asiatic water buffalo and asiatic elephants .
And even some American Bison for good measure

I am dumber now after watching that! If anyone needs me I will be in the corner in the fetal position sucking my thumb and trying to remember all 5 steps!

This is the same guy that made a survival video on what to do if you catch fire. Run, and flap your arms to put out the flame was his suggestion. I'm no expert, but lying on the ground letting a buffalo have his way with you may yield the same result. .....FWB

It is amusing how we can look at videos and all laugh at the absurdity before us. Having hunted buff and listening to others that have, it is often too easy to dismiss the danger that can befall us once our guard is down. Buffalo have never lost respect in my eyes as a dangerous game, Elvis has not always shared that demise, my wife of 33 years has always been a fan of “the king”. My usual response to anyone that has caught my wife’s eye has been “ I heard he was gay”.
I have been able to quickly dismiss anyone who I thought was a threat to my manliness with this phrase. Okay so let’s go back 30 years to a gas refueling in Tupelo Mississippi just having gassed my ride and purchased a bag of cracklins for the road the attendant had a familiar look. “Thank you, thank you very much” was his reply after the payment for my pig parts. Being a hunter I sensed an opportunity, the presence of sequins in the parking lot and an obvious voice inflection led me to believe I was having an encounter that could lead to greatness. I was taking my family to Myrtle beach South Caroline and as was the normal coarse of events back then I was not armed. It’s him, the king, Elvis the pelvis, no phrase that I could utter would grab my wife’s attention, she was convinced by tabloids from years gone by that he had ceased to be. So this potential opportunity has passed. A week of frolicking in the sand and time to head back to Missouri. A lot of water under the bridge since then and thoughts of missed opportunity. I spoke to my better half about the trip to Africa next year and she had no problems, when I clicked the remote to “Previous” I saw that “ Blue Hawaii“ was the las show to have been watched. Does this all sound normal.

Sounds like another day in my World Jeff.......................ignore those who say to get back on the meds......I'm with ya....................FWB

The same people make/made several survival videos. Prison being the one that sticks out most in my memory.
They are all just as absurd.
Got a link to the Surviving Prison Video? I been looking LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you