Post Your Gun Collection

Screenshot_20230331_232623_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Nope, for DG hunting please always take the safe path ... use enough gun!

American's will never give up their guns. Our history is just too intertwined with gun ownership by civilians.

I was trying to look up a funny meme about Texas, but couldn't find it anymore.
American's, simply, won't comply with gun "buy-backs", confiscation, or even registration.

I also could no longer find the article about how gun confiscation would be impossible in America.
(probably due to a Google algorithm change)

The gist of the article was that there are approximately 140,000,000 gun owners in the USA. If only 20% of them are serious about their gun rights, that makes about 28,000,000 who will fight to keep them.

At any one time during the US war against terrorism, the US military never fought over approximately 25,000 enemy combatants at one time. After 20 years of fighting men wearing robes and sandals, the mightiest military in the world gave up.

If the US government turned it's soldiers against it's own citizens, at least 75% of the patriots left in the U.S. military, simply, would not comply.

At least 70% of state and local law enforcement, would not comply.

So that leaves a maximum of about 1 million WOKE government employees, against 28 million armed and deadly American gun owners (which would also include the most highly trained, experienced and deadly fighting men in the world).

I don't see that working out very well for the tyrants.....

Biden keeps saying you would need F15’s to fight in America, this only shows how little he knows of history. The Vietnamese didn’t have any offensive air power and they did a pretty good job at fighting us not to mention the Afghans out lasting both the Soviet Union and the US coalition.

Guns! Still saving up. I have come by a few cases, so I'll be ready to own one.....someday.

gums.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If real US patriots needed F-15's to fight our government, we would have as many F-15's, F-22's, F-35's, FA-18's, C-130 gunships (you name it) as the tyrants within 2 weeks. (and, I think they know it)

Mine are all on display at the NRA museum . You can see them by going to the museum. When I need one they deliver it to me in Montana.

I don’t own any weapons but have a massive amount of items that self identify as walking sticks placed in several locations around this beautiful USA.

HH

Great stickers on that plastic box! I envy you mr @TXhunter65
Congrats!
;)

"if you know how many you have, Then you don't have enough"

and then my "biggest fear is that my wife will sell them all for what I told her I paid for them"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg