Website
baobab-safaris-namibia.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAPHA
We have cut our day rates for the next 6 months!
Day rate cut from US$ 400.00 to US$ 300.00 for a one to one PH hunt per hunter per day!
US$ 350.00 to US$ 250.00 for a 2 to one PH hunt per hunter per day!

For more information please contact us via email.

I think that is a excellent idea to attract customers. I would also list the trophy fees and animals available on AH.

Baobab, the IMF does not seem to share your optimism "Post recession.." about the US economy. But, good idea to attempt to attract some business.

post recession

Thanks!
We just have exceptional day rate deals at the moment!
I don not like putting my prices in the web. If you would like them please feel free to email me.
Have a great day
Margie

Hi
Well.... what must I say!!
Maybe I should have just said Great Day Rates and excellent Trophies!
Did you look at our web page. In the gallery are all the animals taken by us.
Most of them on our Ranch. The Kudu and Eland are 99% Rowland Ward Quality.
We only take a limited amount of animals a year. This ensures good trophies for all the hunters.
Also we are against the put and take method some game ranches use. Would love to hear what others think.

May I ask (out of curiosity) why you do not like to list trophy fees on your website? I hunted Namibia last year and booked a hunt in Zim for next year, but I only contacted sites that DID list their prices. I'm wondering if I'm missing something?

Many thanks!

Hi Joester
I have put my trophy price list on the web in the past. We have a problem with the list when we adjust the prices once a year. Once it is in the system it is very dificult to change anything. There are many who do not put their prices on the web. The other problem is we are so far away from town that it is difficult to make changes. When Iam in Town or helping out at the Local hospital then I have a chance work on the internet. Mails are no problem to send or to receive on the Game Ranch. When it comes to other work, it is very slow!!
I hope that I could answer your question. I will gladly mail you our price list. Please send me an email and I will mail you the request.
Margie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!