LivingTheDream

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
My good friend Rouan Nel from @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS is going to be in the Northern Virginia area on January 25th and was wondering if anyone would be interesting in joining us / meeting up (possibly a restaurant or at my house). If interested let me know, I am still working out the details but it would love input from anyone interested. Should be a good time to talk about hunting and Africa. Also, would be nice to put a face to the AH handle, lol.

Thanks for the post M.

We would love to meet you so if you are in the area please come join us.

Regards

Rouan

I’m in Virginia Beach but a definite possibility.

Hey everyone, looks like we are going to meet up at Liberty BBQ, from 5:30 to 8 on the 25th. Come anytime, as it is a pretty casual place. Just let me know if you think you can make so I can adjust the reservation as needed.

I have included a link for anyone interested.

Just bumping this in case anyone is interested. Hope to see you tomorrow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross