Politics

Handcuffs.jpeg

If you want to know where all the brainwashed thinking by the few Russia/Putin sympathizers on here comes from... look at some of the crap put out by TASS, Pravda or RT. Then browse their feedback pages- equally revealing. Their entire news is state sponsored. Makes CNN look like amateurs.

1658866149453.jpeg

1658875165388.png

I just seen on the news that 25% of the Army recruits were to fat or dumb to qualify for enlistment. Don't look good for continued world leadership.

1658887884743.png

1658888158726.png

That little witch and her cohorts and their "Green Energy" ONLY movement is the reason Europe is suffering an energy crisis now and probably a life threatening one if they have a cold upcoming winter. She needs to be parachuted into Afghanistan and talk to the Taliban about her Green Energy policies. LOL

I'm wondering: If Russia and Iran are such good friends, and Russia has numerous nuclear warheads and delivery systems and Iran wants those items. Also, North Korea wants a delivery system that China has; What is there to prevent Russian from putting a few nukes on a boat, sending them south on the Caspian Sea and giving them to Iran? same for China putting a few on a truck and driving them to N Korea?

What makes you think it hasn't already been happening? Some of the North Korean systems look very much influenced by Russian designs. (The Chinese may be somewhat more concerned about having an unstable NK on their doorstep.)

I'm starting to come to the belief that the non proliferation strategies are a bit like gun control. They only keep nukes out of the hands of those who wouldn't be a problem anyway. Having their own nukes in Taiwan would be a bigger deterent to Chinese invasion than all the bluster from Biden et al.

1658924113245.jpeg

1658924142872.jpeg

So true!!!

I would somewhat disagree with the bolded sentence. The Iraq Body Count project represents the most comprehensive and "neutral" source I could find on civilian deaths in Iraq.

This is their official website: https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/human

Now I know Wikipedia is not an academically accepted source but the wiki entry on the Iraq Body Count project does a pretty good job of summarizing the key findings and numbers of this project. It also provides a pretty good discussion on the strength and limitations of this project. As well as criticisms and counter-criticisms... As many of these findings are scattered around the website of this project- wiki just summarizes all pretty good- hence why i posted it. Now granted these professors/academics who are running this project are probably left leaning and are obviously anti-war. However they have been criticized by the left for under estimating Iraqi causalities and being pro-American. Simultaneously they have been criticized by the right for being anti-American and inflating Iraqi civilian casualties/ This leads me to believe that their findings are probably balanced and relatively objective. They are in my opinion not trying to over estimate or underestimate civilian casualties.

Which brings me to my next point. Some of these numbers are rather stark and grim. Look in particular at what has been the leading cause of death among Iraqi children. Aerial bombing. Which side was doing the lion's share of aerial bombardment in Iraq ? That's probably thousands of dead kids as a result of coalition airstrikes and tens of thousands of civilian deaths that can directly be attributed to American and coalition forces. These numbers show, at least in my opinion, that collateral damage in America's wars in the past decades are not limited or rare. Rather I would say the issue is that Western mainstream media, especially English speaking ones, do not really report all that much on civilian causalities caused by American or allied/NATO forces. You don't exactly see vigils/gatherings of strollers for the thousands of Iraqi children that have been killed by coalition forces do you ?

Now granted these are just open sources that I have access to, there maybe better/more accurate sources on the civilian death toll of this conflict that i am unaware of or cannot access.

Now Iraq is a pretty strong example because this was a totally pointless war. I honestly laugh when i hear some people claim that Saddam was a threat to the US. This idea of the Iraq War being a preventative war is absurd. Saddam's Iraq was at most a gadfly to America. America spent vast sums of money, lives and caused untold destruction to Iraq for no reason at all really. Much like what Russia is doing in Ukraine at the moment. Although Russia viewing NATO and its eastward expansion as a threat is at least somewhat logical/understandable. America viewing Saddam's Iraq as a viable threat is/was comedy...
But we kept him from using WMD's on others. :) (I know he didn't have any)
America has rules about civilians in war so others learn to store weapons in civilian buildings. In Vietnam they learned we were not allowed to fire on them if they launched/fired etc from Loas etc. so how many aircraft were shot down by placements our pilots weren't supposed to shoot back at?
War is not a nice thing and it never will be.

Star Trek had an episode where two planets were at war for a long time. At some point they applied some thinking to the situation and came to a solution. Instead of launching an actual attack they would send the information that they initiated such and such an attack on a city. The planet to sustain that attack would run it through a computer and produce what the damage and death toll would be then order that number of people from the area to report to the annihilator to be killed. Then a counterattack would be planned and transmitted to the other planet. This way no buildings or property were destroyed and no bodies lying in the streets. In other words, they cleaned up the war so it could continue conveniently.

The US threw out post WW II if we showed them how horrible nuclear/atomic/hydrogen whatever were no country would want one. Ha! I have to have one so you don't use yours on me ..... blah blah blah. You got to build one so I want to do it also. Blah blah. And so it goes to this day. Kim Jung Un NK only stopped his underground testing after several warned him the mountain could collapse and loose radiation on them. Not sure why he listened to them.

2 Sanuel 8:2
David also defeated the Moabites. He made them lie down on the ground and measured them off with a length of cord. Every two lengths of them were put to death, and the third length was allowed to live. So the Moabites became subject to David and brought him tribute.
This stopped the annual fighting between them but eventually kings die and new era's emerge and things go back to the way they were. Thus it is with human beings.

Yep, no mystery how an entire pop can be brainwashed. Rivaled here, in a way, by most of MSM and the likes of the Zuckerberg minion fact checkers on FB. Or similar blatant censorship on Twitter. Interesting how Musk stirred that pot and discovered, either by accident or on purpose, the depth of corruption permeating much of big tech especially in its iterations as public media platforms.

Of course I’m certain China is absolutely enjoying and taking full advantage of all the distraction. Examples would include: Floating definition of recession, temporary and transitory inflation, Covid scamdemic, donkey pox, fuel prices, 5 years of Russia collusion investigation, impeachment based on a legit phone call to Ukraine, compromised POSPOTUS, compromised POS kid Hunter, Jan 6 committee corruption of legislative system, crime and gun control, Soros sponsored DAs, AGs, obsession with WOKE/trans crap, illusion of green energy, illusion of viability of the EV, and the list just keeps going and China is smiling.

Last edited:
1658951935480.png

1658964872594.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you