Politics

For example: Let us say the court of jurisdiction convenes, A national leader is notified that he has been charged with war crimes and against humanity and a trial date is set. The leader doesn't recognize the courts authority so doesn't attend the trial. He is convicted and sentenced to death. He doesn't recognize the verdict so doesn't show up for his execution. So an executioner goes to him. In the realm of real world actions it seems to me that this sort of thing has happened. I'm wondering if it would be considered legal.
You’re getting into the philosophical legal discussion of “police power”. A court, or whomever, can claim anything they want, but they need the muscle to back it up.

Look at the US with Marijuana, it is a Federal crime, but if the Feds don’t enforce it it’s muted by inaction alone. Same thing with the hypothetical you give, someone has to enforce it. The court can decide if they believe the executioner’s action was extrajudicial or not…just depends on politics at that point.

Mariupol these days...civilians into massgraves.. Russian forces behave like the animals they are..

Folks..this is Europe 2022...not 1945..

View attachment 456546
Mariupol is being stormed not by the Russian army, but by the army of the Donetsk Republic. The dead civilians are their citizens who are under the occupation of the Ukrainian Nazis. Who do not let the population out through humanitarian corridors, hiding behind them as a human shield.
When the same thing happened in Donetsk for 8 years, no one in the West protested, and many even rejoiced.

Mariupol is being stormed not by the Russian army, but by the army of the Donetsk Republic. The dead civilians are their citizens who are under the occupation of the Ukrainian Nazis. Who do not let the population out through humanitarian corridors, hiding behind them as a human shield.
When the same thing happened in Donetsk for 8 years, no one in the West protested, and many even rejoiced.

Forget my comment on you drinking your government koolaid...I think you love swimming in it .... :X3: :X3::X3:

Donetsk is a Russian occupied territory, there is no such thing as Donetsk army, it is Russian army.

Your own Lavrov publicly said in Turkey that Russian army target Mariupol hospital on purpose as there were “radicals” inside.

Last edited:
Russian officers have been on the ground in Donetsk and Luhansk since 2014....russian forces exposed themselves among other things by comitting T-80U tanks wich Ukraine never posessed, they have only rebuilt T-64´s..

The problem with such twisted explanations is that you are asking the West to not believe what a reasonably free press is reporting - to deny what they are seeing with their own eyes. Now it may be that all the news agencies in the West entered into a secret agreement to lie about Russian actions in Ukraine. But one would have to get into the 5% conspiracy crowd to find any traction with that explanation. I should add watching wounded pregnant women and small children being removed from the ruins of a maternity hospital makes it hard for even the conspiracy crowd to buy that nonsense.

So let me offer an alternative explanation. Your commanders in southeast are stunned and frustrated by the level of resistance being offered by the Ukrainians - military and civilian. They are, moreover, under enormous pressure from both the military and civilian leadership to accomplish their operational objectives - particularly in the Southeast where they were supposed to welcomed with open arms as liberators. Whether through bad targeting, an aiming mistake, a weapon or delivery system malfunction, or sheer criminal barbarism, a Russian weapon system put a thousand pound bomb (judging by the crater size) or equivalent missile into a maternity hospital.

I understand it is your apparent mission to use your access to the international internet system and this site to spread what Russia wants the world and its people to believe about this fiasco. But at some point, don't you start to feel just a little shame supporting this regime and this medieval attempt to subjugate a people who want nothing to do with you and your repressive culture?

Looks like a costly move for Putin this..

This is one of the most insane things I have read. It is just 100% wrong.

Even using your logic, so the Donetsk separationist (Russian back) are killing their own civilians to save them from the Ukrainan Nazis. And you think this is ok? At what point in the history of the world is blowing up a maternity hospital acceptable?

I understand having pride and support of your country but at somepoint you have to say WTF.

Looks like a costly move for Putin this..

Looks like artillery, and regrettably, artillery is of limited value in killing armor - particularly tanks - with HE ammunition (DPICM is another story entirely). Looks like the vast majority of these actually escaped the beaten zone unscathed.

Russia’s foreign minister has said the invasion of Ukraine ‘won’t turn nuclear’ and accused the West of having a Freudian obsession with the topic.

Sergei Lavrov said he did not believe the conflict would spiral into a nuclear war and said the theme had been thrown into discussions only by the West, which he said kept on returning to it like Sigmund Freud, the father of psychoanalysis. :unsure:

The Canadian Courts rubber stamped closing churches and arresting priests for COVID. Canadian Courts approved every one of Trudeau’s violent attacks on peaceful protesters.
Unfortunately, even here in the USA, we have seen under the guise of "emergency decrees" the Constitution and Bill of Rights being suspended.

And in reality, what the Courts say do not matter if the Executive branch refuses to enforce the Court orders.

I have read this and several other versions, but is it possible to believe everything that a professional intelligence officer tells journalists? There is only the fact that Bandera was killed, as it was recorded by the meticulous German police, and everything else is actually covered in darkness. Moreover, was there a murder? I personally would like it to be the merit of the KGB liquidators.
Recently there was an incident in Kiev: a journalist Babchenko was killed in his house. The photos were in the press. And then it turned out that it was a dramatization of the security service, which caught the customer of the murder. So everything happens in this world.

"...is it possible to believe everything that a professional intelligence officer tells journalists?"

It really is disappointing(and sad) to hear a man of your obvious intelligence being so easily deceived.

It seems the above quote from one of your previous posts is one you should consider remembering for yourself when listening to the drivel out of the Kremlin. With all due respect, listen to yourself. Ask yourself , if all you are passing on is true, why in the world would all outside reporting be cut off from you and the rest of your population? If everything is going as planned, if what is being done is saving humanity from evil, if it's all something to be profoundly proud of, why would it not be allowed to be shouted from the rooftops of every home on the planet. Yet they are cut off and threatened with imprisonment because what?...you think the world is so organized that the entire population has secretly planned to misinform you and the Russian people? To what end? How is it possible that you believe the above quote does not pertain to you and all Russians, only to journalists?

I pray that you and people like you can see through the fog soon because you could be an immense help in stopping this cruelty.

I don't understand why we haven't completely overtaken Cuba, and ran the drug dealers out of Mexico and taken Venezuelas.

I don't understand why we haven't completely overtaken Cuba, and ran the drug dealers out of Mexico and taken Venezuelas.
:oops:

:oops::ROFLMAO: Just what this administration needs...more to do. They can't even decide on what to have for lunch.

:oops: Just what this administration needs...more to do. They can't even decide on what to have for lunch.
Your probably right. Heck congress just voted 18 billion to give to Putin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross