Politics

I would add another factor that is sometimes overlooked, although it is important. Among the demands that Putin has voiced and repeatedly repeated is "denazification." It's about changing the ideology that is now the basis of the statehood of Ukraine. I don't know how widely it is known, but in 2019 the UN adopted a "resolution on combating the glorification of Nazism", which was voted against by two countries - Ukraine and the United States. The United States, as I understand it, is simply out of solidarity with Ukraine.
This is an important issue, and the Russians in general would like to resolve it. It was not for nothing that the head of the Russian delegation was Medinsky, the former Minister of Culture. He is from Ukraine, his great-uncle was a teacher of the Russian language and was executed for this by the Ukrainian fascists-Banderits, they publicly cut him into pieces and forbade him to be buried. The flag of the Bandera organization of the UPA is black and red, it often flashes next to the state one, as well as the flag of the Waffen-SS division "Galicia". All this must be eradicated.

There was a question about Shoigu: he is half, by his father, a Tuvan, (Tuvans - if you don't go into details - Mongols). But he was born and raised in the Donbass, the village was recently liberated, and the church where he was baptized.

Putin just said today that the West's sanctions are "equivalent to an act of war". He is obviously becoming increasingly irrational and unpredictable. All of these history and military "analyses" here about the Putin and USSR of the past are entertaining, but I believe we are on the precipice of at LEAST his use of strategic nuclear weapons against the imagined threat in his unstable mind. He is now more dangerous than anybody we have seen in history, including Hitler, as he possesses the "world killer" stockpiles of nuclear weapons with apparently no failsafe protocols. I hope I'm DEAD WRONG, but increasingly it doesn't feel like that anymore to me?

Last edited:
I don't know how widely it is known, but in 2019 the UN adopted a "resolution on combating the glorification of Nazism", which was voted against by two countries - Ukraine and the United States. The United States, as I understand it, is simply out of solidarity with Ukraine

Thats not 100% true. The US was concerned that it could be used by Russia to push a disinformation campaign and would limit free speech. Ukraine and someone else voted against it.

I think we can all agree Nazi's are bad.

I would add another factor that is sometimes overlooked, although it is important. Among the demands that Putin has voiced and repeatedly repeated is "denazification." It's about changing the ideology that is now the basis of the statehood of Ukraine. I don't know how widely it is known, but in 2019 the UN adopted a "resolution on combating the glorification of Nazism", which was voted against by two countries - Ukraine and the United States. The United States, as I understand it, is simply out of solidarity with Ukraine.
This is an important issue, and the Russians in general would like to resolve it. It was not for nothing that the head of the Russian delegation was Medinsky, the former Minister of Culture. He is from Ukraine, his great-uncle was a teacher of the Russian language and was executed for this by the Ukrainian fascists-Banderits, they publicly cut him into pieces and forbade him to be buried. The flag of the Bandera organization of the UPA is black and red, it often flashes next to the state one, as well as the flag of the Waffen-SS division "Galicia". All this must be eradicated.

There was a question about Shoigu: he is half, by his father, a Tuvan, (Tuvans - if you don't go into details - Mongols). But he was born and raised in the Donbass, the village was recently liberated, and the church where he was baptized.

So Putin is trying to protect the civilians he's killing from Nazi's??? This is a moral mission??? Pardon me if I don't understand what you are saying.

1646533618321.png

Thats not 100% true. The US was concerned that it could be used by Russia to push a disinformation campaign and would limit free speech. Ukraine and someone else voted against it.

I think we can all agree Nazi's are bad.
This resolution has been voted on several times. Yes, sometimes Canada voted against (once), as well as Palau and Micronesia. But at the General Assembly in 2019, only two countries were "against".

@Vashper Appears you consider them worse than Stalin's disciples. In terms of number killed they are just amateurs. I would say neither side is "liberating" the other.

And @Red Leg and other lovers of the useless UN....dont be too harsh you could join them and be driving around free in one of these....here is another reason they piss me off....in lusaka

View attachment 455853
Woodrow Wilson damaged his health trying to start the League of Nations post WW l and probably would have been ecstatic at the start of the UN after WWII. He is probably rolling over in his grave over what the UN has become.
The US got the idea that if they showed how terrible the atomic bomb could be after WWII nobody would want it around. Contrary to that idea, other nations wanted one of their own.
Post WW II the UN idea was forged on the premise that nations could be talked out of starting more wars or sanctions applied would. It seems people that want to fight or kill people they dislike a few nasty letters or UN trucks driving up and down the roads have little effect. Maybe in the next 100 years, if there is anything left by then.

This accusation/need for de-nazification of the ukranian leadership is ridicolus... Zelensky is a jew and in my wiev there are no signs of facism in the ukranian leadership. Yes, I know of the Azov brigade but there are similar facistoide movements in Russia...so touche´.. And frankly, what could be expected after the assimilation of Crimea in 2014 and Donbas/Luhansk..?

Vaspher, you cannot possibly advocate the neccessity of what Russia is doing in Ukraine...this is beginning to look like the ruthless destruction of Grozny in Chechnya...also decided by Putin..!

Putin does not understand the resolve of the free world....he thinks like the old soviet apparatsjik he is...and that will be his downfall..

Now volunteers from the west are flocking to Ukraine to fight Russia....

Last edited:
This accusation/need for de-nazification of the ukranian leadership is ridicolus... Zelensky is a jew and in my wiev there are no signs of facism in the ukranian leadership. Yes, I know of the Azov brigade but there are similar facistoide movements in Russia...so touche´.. And frankly, what could be expected after the assimilation of Crimea in 2014 and Donbas/Luhansk..?

Vaspher, you cannot possibly advocate the neccessity of what Russia is doing in Ukraine...this is beginning to look like the ruthless destruction of Grozny in Chechnya...also decided by Putin..!

Putin does not understand the resolve of the free world....he thinks like the old soviet apparatsjik he is...and that will be his downfall..

Now volunteers from the west are flocking to Ukraine to fight Russia....

I see the French have allowed Ukrainian members of the French foreign legion to take 2 weeks leave to go to Ukraine to help their families, but are not allowed to fight....however the article also said that some Ukrainians in the legion had disappeared already...so presumably they have gone to fight....it said if they had gone to help families permission retroactively would be given....but presume they went to fight so be in the shit if they go back....

I used to think that people using Wikipedia as a source were foolish, and probably deserved an award for "Worst Attempt at Critical Thought".

Then I saw people using Tass as a source.

FWIW, I am a graduate or the Canadian Forces Staff College, and have an MDS from the Royal Military College of Canada.

The Patrick Armstrong analysis was the most amateurish analysis of the current situation I have yet read.

From these pleasant guys
View attachment 455852

Uh yeah! Like this picture couldn’t have been manipulated at all?!?
If anyone hates Nazi’s more, it’s me!!
I had relatives in Poland, and what’s now the Czech Republic, murdered in the concentration camps.
I don’t believe a single word Puto has said about de-nazification!!
Ukraine holds a third of what’s left of European Jews!!
The majority of the Ukraine government was Jewish!!
Anything being put on the internet by Russians I no longer believe about why or needed to invade the much smaller, peace loving country of Ukraine!

I have a sneaking suspicion that it boils down to one thing.

Puto couldn’t stand having a Jewish government so close to his borders, and that Ukraine has a crap load of natural resources that were ripe for the taking!

Hawk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross