Politics

Maybe they use Vegemite and Marmite in the nuke formula! (y)
Ha! Ha! Maybe as a uranium stabilizer to control the detonation time? What was the Bond movie with Slim Pickens riding on the nuclear missile while waving his cowboy hat and yelling "Yahooo!"? I can picture Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen doing the same thing while holding a jar of Vegemite and a bottle of Bundy, while yelling Yahooo!

Ha! Ha! Maybe as a uranium stabilizer to control the detonation time? What was the Bond movie with Slim Pickens riding on the nuclear missile while waving his cowboy hat and yelling "Yahooo!"? I can picture Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen doing the same thing while holding a jar of Vegemite and a bottle of Bundy, while yelling Yahooo!
35 Megaton Whelen!

That movie was Doctor Strangelove.

When he wakes up he’s gonna be pissed! Better ship a bottle of Bundy to his house.
Oh, he's wide awake. It's 2:23PM there. He's probably busy rearranging the .243 barrel stakes in his tomato garden or feeding his pet Tasmanian Devils. But a couple of hours from now after he eats his dinner and gets on here, watch out!

Last edited:
With a .243 in one hand and a 6.5 Creedmore in the other. A true man’s man!
@WAB
ease up there mate. I prefer @CoElkHunter and the Vegemite and Bundy RUM
Ifn I had the 2 you mentioned I would be at the pointy end waiting for the explosion to avoid the humiliation of having them in my vicinity
Bob

When he wakes up he’s gonna be pissed! Better ship a bottle of Bundy to his house.
@WAB
No need mate. Teflon shoulders so the shit slides off. I don't mind in the slightest as I hang enough shit on others, got to expect it in return.
It's all good fun with no malice so let it flow.
Bob
If you need my adress to send the Bundy you can call me on 1 800 don't give a shit and they will pass it on
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Uh oh, we've awakened the sleeping giant! Wrath has no fury like Townsend Nelson! I'm glad I/we have a vast ocean between us. Ha! Ha! On a more somber note, today is the day in 1941, when the Japanese awoke us "sleeping giant" here in the US with their attack on Pearl Harbor. With the assistance of all allied nations including OZ, NZ, and other friends in the Pacific Theatre of war operations, we managed through brutal battles and horrific sacrifices by everyone involved, to defeat Imperialist Japan and their march towards world domination. I salute to all those involved with a glass of Bundy! Wait, I don't have any so a Busch Light will have to do. "Live free or die"!

Last edited:
1638941628539.png

1638980411892.png

1639007872498.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross