Politics

A very generous offer my friend :) but I must decline.

I have an aunt who holds the belt for the worst Christmas presents I have ever received. I would hate for her to be unseated as she is very special to me. :)

But if I ever make it to your side of the world I would be honored to share some Vegemite with you.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Bob.
@CJW
I understand about your aunt. Have no fear she would not be unseated.
Once you try our VEGEMITE on toast with the placed egg you will be looking to buy it in bulk to give as Christmas presents so others can share in your culinary joy.
The offer still stands I will gladly send you some.
Have a great Christmas mate even if you don't have VEGEMITE.
Bob

cl.png

Wonder which border the American President is interested in? :unsure:

1638925827958.png

If he believes in treaties and keeping our word he’d better be concerned about both!
And then there is Taiwan and Iran. Our adversaries will strike before our brain dead President is out of office. He will do NOTHING and they know it. China Joe is the greatest threat to our National Security since the peanut farmer was in office. Hopefully, with the Democrat slaughter pending in the mid terms, the Republicans will be able to do something to bolster our AND the free world's security?

Pretty sure we aint going to war over Ukraine. Ukraine will fall and so will Taiwan.
Nope, and don't forget about that pesky Iran on the verge of producing a nuclear weapon.

Nope, and don't forget about that pesky Iran on the verge of producing a nuclear weapon.

I have a feeling that the Israelis will take care of that one.

I have a feeling that the Israelis will take care of that one.
Lest we forget it was Obama who flew a plane load of cash in the billions to Iran to help them get back on their feet after all of our bad behavior that robbed them of their dignity.
He said the money was "owed" to them and we "had" to pay it back.
What a tardo!

Even IF we did owe them, and I dont think we did, you dont give billions to a terror country no matter what the reasons!!

So now we have 4 years of Obama Part Deux! What a country!

Lest we forget it was Obama who flew a plane load of cash in the billions to Iran to help them get back on their feet after all of our bad behavior that robbed them of their dignity.
He said the money was "owed" to them and we "had" to pay it back.
What a tardo!

Even IF we did owe them, and I dont think we did, you dont give billions to a terror country no matter what the reasons!!

So now we have 4 years of Obama Part Deux! What a country!
I don't know why we owed them even a jar of Vegemite? They held American embassy employees hostage for a year? If anything, they owed us. It's interesting how the hostages were "magically" released the DAY BEFORE Reagan was sworn in as President. Iran, as most of these terrorist states, operate on one thing.... strength and weakness. Iran knew that Reagan would have turned most of their country into a vast glass landscape, and they no longer wanted to play? Well, with this moron we have as president now, not only do they want to play world domination/terrorism again, they want to win this time around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois