Politics

Waking up? Hardly. He got fired because he got caught, not because they view that he did anything wrong.
Yep, he got fired because of the content of those pesky emails he sent showing his collusion in his brother's case as far as using this professional position in an attempt to change the narrative. He only got fired because of those emails.

If they wanted to torture me they would just have to make me eat a vegemite sandwich. Yuck!

Sir, you are being offensive. Vegamite is our national treasure.

;-)

Old soldiers never die. They just fade away.

Bob Dole was wounded and disabled the last 77 years of his life for trying to save the life of one of his soldiers. An American hero. RIP.

1638766154609.png

Sir, you are being offensive. Vegamite is our national treasure.

;-)

I still think you guys just say you like it so us unsuspecting chumps will try it and make our faces seize up. I imagine most jars of vegemite are 60 years old and have been passed down through the generations.

Seriously though when I was in Namibia they had a jar of Bovril spread at the breakfast table. I don't know how they eat that stuff either. My PH put a thin layer on his toast and seemed to enjoy it. Acquired taste maybe but I don't think we have anything like that here in the states.

I still think you guys just say you like it so us unsuspecting chumps will try it and make our faces seize up. I imagine most jars of vegemite are 60 years old and have been passed down through the generations.

Seriously though when I was in Namibia they had a jar of Bovril spread at the breakfast table. I don't know how they eat that stuff either. My PH put a thin layer on his toast and seemed to enjoy it. Acquired taste maybe but I don't think we have anything like that here in the states.
@CJW
Boring and Promite are absolute shit that should not be allowed out of the factory.
VEGEMITE on the other hand is a delight and joy to eat. To get over your fear of it try it lightly smeared on toast topped with a poached egg. You will be surprised at how nice it tastes.
@Bullthrower338 Cody had to do weird things wen he tried it.
Bob

@CJW
Boring and Promite are absolute shit that should not be allowed out of the factory.
VEGEMITE on the other hand is a delight and joy to eat. To get over your fear of it try it lightly smeared on toast topped with a poached egg. You will be surprised at how nice it tastes.
@Bullthrower338 Cody had to do weird things wen he tried it.
Bob

You send me the money and I'll buy it to give that method a try. Until then, no way.

When I tried it, it was a couple clients at my work who came over from Australia who gave a jar to my boss, so some of us tried it on crackers. Delight, joy and nice were not words that came to my vocabulary ; )

The lipstick general is awfully quiet now that China and Russia are seeing his weakness and making their moves.
Oh, yes, maybe it's for the best. Well, what can really be done with China (let's leave Russia aside politically correctly)? Either a war (and this is a double-edged sword, China is hardly weaker than the Taliban), or a trade blockade and rejection of Chinese goods. But that's exactly what Trump wanted to do, and he wasn't allowed to do it. And who didn't allow it?

You send me the money and I'll buy it to give that method a try. Until then, no way.

When I tried it, it was a couple clients at my work who came over from Australia who gave a jar to my boss, so some of us tried it on crackers. Delight, joy and nice were not words that came to my vocabulary ; )
I've never tried it, but I'd like to see if it cleans copper out of rifle barrels?

Word construction of Vegemite would seem it's derived from two words Vegematic and Tannerite; which would indicate it is a substance of plant origin that explodes when struck by a high velocity bullet. why anyone would want to eat it is beyond me, but it would make as much sense as some of the stuff that comes out of the mouths of Demonrats.

Vegemite, seriously? Put on your big boy pants and spread Bovril on your toast!

Vegemite, seriously? Put on your big boy pants and spread Bovril on your toast!
You mean it’s possible to be worse than Vegemite?! Two Australian farmer brothers came to visit me once for a farm tour as part of a larger trip. They brought me a small jar. I don’t know how they got it through customs…it has to be considered a WMD. They were unsuccessful in their attempt not to laugh when I tried it.
After they left, I tried to give it to my dog. He took one bite and spent the next week licking his ass to get the taste out of his mouth. Poor guy, I felt bad.

9EA7B07F-3ABE-4160-A599-EF6C16F64B92.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s on Amazon, a fine bread spread made from animal parts, yum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross