Politics

FB_IMG_1638124587322.jpg

What happens after they get to Omega?

Like hurricanes, they start naming them in alphabetical order .View attachment 439050
That was the idea, they were naming them with the Greek alphabet, Omega is equivalent to Z. So they can do as in physics and go with a Prime, such as Alpha '; or they could go with double letters, Alpha Alpha; or they could do what a lot of us would like them to do and just go to Hell.

I'm thinking the best name for all the variants would be to just add the next number and call them
the "Let's Go Brandon" variant, e.g. LGB1, LGB2, LGB3, etc.

Early next October, the Pelosi Variant will arrive. They will tell everyone the variant is highly contagious, and everyone needs to stay home and vote by mail. They are already printing up excess ballots.
I've been hired to go from cemetery to cemetery, headstone to headstone, and create a list of names with birthdates. I'm told everyone deserves a vote, even if they don't have a valid ID and can't make it to the polling stations.

What happens after they get to Omega?
Then we go to more creative names such as these for the increasingly deadly mutations (natural or engineered) (in order):
  • Really Bad Virus or RBV
  • Even Worse Virus EWV
  • Worse Than the Previous Virus WTTPV
  • Extremely Bad Viral Shit Storm EBVSS
  • Baddest of the Bad Virus BOTBV
  • Dumpster Fire Orgy of Viral Death DFOOVD
  • Fiery Underworld Kinetic Virus FUKV
  • I'm Not Kidding We're Dead Virus INKWDV
  • Oh Shit OS
and so on.

5F9F1BE5-7CC3-4683-947F-A9FC4A6F0296.jpeg

1638150702898.png

1638151051317.png

I saw what was purported to be a poll of Demonrat voters regarding choices for a possible presidential candidate in 2024. Under normal circumstances the incumbent would be the odds on favorite, but not so. The two candidates the "poll" said were leading the Demonrats are Gasp, Horrible Harris and Gasp Gasp Gasp Miss shale O'bama. I don't know what sort of sampling led to the conclusion, but REALLY??

Put this only the covid Africa travel restrictions thread as well...

A True Story...

Pretty accurate assessment of Omicron reaction.

“In just 48hrs everything just went upside down, looking at all the updates and social media posts I could not help but write the below outlining the absurd response from the countries. Maybe some of them will realize what has actually transpired.”

South Africa: Hey guys, look what we discovered in our labs while researching Covid19 variants and mutations

World: What??

SA: It's a new variant of Covid19, seems to be different than others, lets work together and study it further.

World: What? You have a new variant of Covid19?!?!

SA: No, we just found a way to 'identify' a new variant, it seems it has also already been detected in Hong Kong, Israel and Botswana.

UK: Hey guys, no offence but we already have 45,000 cases a day, don't wear a mask everywhere, allow large gathering however we cannot risk getting a new variant.

SA: But we just identified it and showed you guys how to check for this variant, it did not originate here. We have advanced labs because we do research on AIDS, TB and other communicable diseases.

UK: Thank you for the research, however a complete travel ban to you and your 5 neighbors.

Netherlands: We heard UK banned flights to you because you have the new variant, we are also imposing a ban to you and your neighbors!

Namibia: WTF! What did we do? We have less than 20 new cases a day since a month now!

EU: Guys, we have a situation in our hands.

Namibia: The situation where Germany has had 76,000 cases a day and Other countries are breaking daily records for cases?

EU: No, not that situation.

Lesotho: Is it that UK still has 40,000+ cases a day and doesn't seem to have it under control?

EU: No, UK isn't a part of us anymore, not our concern.

Malawi: We hear Poland has some serious rise in cases and hospitalizations

EU: Really?! We have no idea, we must look into it. But not what we are talking about.

Eswatini: What situation then?

EU: We heard that South Africa has a new variant, their numbers are rising rapidly and since some of you are next to them, we need to close travel to the region with immediate effect!

SA: Dude, we just identified it! We only have a few cases in the region. Especially when compared to what you guys have. What's with the knee-jerk reaction?

Namibia: Knee-jerk, that's the word we were looking for.

UAE: We are closing flights to Southern Africa, we don't want to risk it. Sorry guys.

USA: We are looking into this and studying the variant, we wont ban flights yet.

SA: Thank you USA, finally a voice of reason!

Mauritius: Sorry SA and the variant group, I saw some other countries refer to you as that, we are friends and all but we are concerned about our tourism and economy, so we will also ban you guys for now until we know further.

SA: We thought you were family. Goes to show how money is more important!

Belgium: We already have 1 new case of the new variant, thanks a lot SA.

SA: We literally just showed you how to identify it.

UK: Thanks a lot SA, now we also have 2 cases of it.

SA: What about our vaccinated people?

World: Nope, we need to run tests first and figure out what this virus can do and how effective the vaccination is against it.

WHO: Hey guys, a quick question. The next Greek alphabet is 'Xi'. What do we do? China? Are you here?

China: Don't you dare! Leave us and our president out of it. Call it something else. And we don't allow anyone in anyway, so the variant is not our concern.

WHO: We got it boss. It's now called Omicron.

WHO: Sorry we meant Sir. China isn't our boss.

SA: It's true what they say, no good deed goes unpunished. The next time we won't tell you guys about the next mutations or variants we find.

World: Sorry can't hear you, too busy dealing with the outbreak that you caused. How about we talk about this later?

Namibia: It's the weekend, lets braai & go camping and let the world figure this one out themselves, we are still open to everyone. And if you wish to travel here, ask your leaders to start thinking before making decisions.

To be continued.....

Written by Nrupesh Soni.

1638195351144.png

1638195593753.png

1638204521142.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross