Politics

It's historical precedent that when the governing entity is unable or unwilling to fulfill its obligation that the citizenry will complete the actions. the problem with the present situation is that the media is so biased and corrupt that it's difficult to determine what actually needs to be done and to whom. the result is a lot of incorrect actions that only make matters worse. Hopefully the powers that be will get their heads OOTA and correct the problems.

Every time I think Biden is about as damn crazy as any politician I look north and think of Trudeau and realize he's just as or more nuts and younger.

So they want more gun control? WTF.

It's historical precedent that when the governing entity is unable or unwilling to fulfill its obligation that the citizenry will complete the actions. the problem with the present situation is that the media is so biased and corrupt that it's difficult to determine what actually needs to be done and to whom. the result is a lot of incorrect actions that only make matters worse. Hopefully the powers that be will get their heads OOTA and correct the problems.
Very unlikely. They are too busy protecting their place at the public trough to care.

Brandon turkey.JPG

They've priced Turkeys beyond the means of several Red families- Brandon should have had a Cake on his platter- but possibly he saw that as too much a reminder of his Vice, Kamala Marie Antoinette Harris.

Seems Germany going to be fkd as well....changing law to allow 16 year old to vote amongst other things....what a joke

BBC News - Germany's Scholz seals deal to end Merkel era
You can't take that seriously.
This was already a topic in my school days, and that was decades ago.
What is fkd ?

1637971115874.png

Pelosi 2.jpg

The lifted my spirit today.

Today.jpg

1638022651648.png

1638024905163.png

Many of the convenience store gas stations here are out of fuel. I paid even more for grocery items this week, then last week.
Uninformed travel bans by the Whitehouse?

The bad things happening are no accident. These evil & diabolical Democrat politicians want to ruin the holidays.imo

The only positive outcome of all this, is that we will slaughter the Democrats in the mid-terms, and Presidential election. That is, if they dont get away with cheating again.

The only positive outcome of all this, is that we will slaughter the Democrats in the mid-terms, and Presidential election.

Don't take it for granted. The ends to which the Demonrats will go to maintain power knows no limit - figure that prior to the election there will be some big event that will make them look like heroes and the media will exaggerate it to the fullest extent- so those "independent" voters will forget all the ineptness and corruption and vote them back in.

Don't take it for granted. The ends to which the Demonrats will go to maintain power knows no limit - figure that prior to the election there will be some big event that will make them look like heroes and the media will exaggerate it to the fullest extent- so those "independent" voters will forget all the ineptness and corruption and vote them back in.
Republican politicians, as well as the entire RNC, need to get off their lazy and complacent asses, to make sure it doesnt happen again.
I think the only people that believe anything the mainstream media has to say these days, are the gullible low information voters. Unfortunately, there are many.

Republican politicians, as well as the entire RNC, need to get off their lazy and complacent asses, to make sure it doesnt happen again.
I think the only people that believe anything the mainstream media has to say these days, are the gullible low information voters. Unfortunately, there are many.

Half the voters are below average in intelligence. Have you seen average lately?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg