Politics

8152f0c35e1633abde385b9728b6b7b2d7060580428708075b59c1aaedecf181_1.jpg

I need to see the full speech he made. I read a summarised transcript and he made some very good points. Putin (and larger, Russia) are not the enemy of the West in my opinion.
He said a lot of things there. For example: .
Everyone says that the existing model of capitalism – and today it is the basis of the social structure in the vast majority of countries - has exhausted itself, there is no way out of the tangle of increasingly complicated contradictions within its framework.

The devils took him there to historical exercises, for some reason he remembered Marx and Engels (in the presence of Chinese comrades, by the way). My wife suggested that these are the consequences of covid :).
But as for modernity, he says the right things that the majority wants to hear.

In light of the democrats ongoing attempts to modify the tax code to allow the federal government to begin collecting taxes on unrealized capital gains.

1635441575638.png

Taxing unrealized capital gains- So if I buy a house for $100K 30 years ago and it is now appraised at $300K, the gain was $200K so they tax me on that. so then there is a housing crash and the value drops back to $200K- are they going to reimburse me for the unrealized capital loss?

Taxing unrealized capital gains- So if I buy a house for $100K 30 years ago and it is now appraised at $300K, the gain was $200K so they tax me on that. so then there is a housing crash and the value drops back to $200K- are they going to reimburse me for the unrealized capital loss?

That’s how it works now on realized gains and losses. Perhaps they’re too stupid to realize that tax revenue will be up and down like a whore’s drawers with this insanity. Not to mention the almost infinite ways to game this kind of lunacy. I wonder if a lobotomy is required to join these folks?

not bloody likely. you are on the hook for all liabilities, they get to reap the rewards of the assets.

It's a "heads I win, tails you lose" scenario. Just perfect.

These people are Koo-Koo for Cocoa puffs.View attachment 433569
These idiots don't realize bulls are the extreme minority of cattle headed to "slaughter." If anything, the bull pen would be the safest option (unless we also are worried about castration).

Between the USMC and grad from college I worked a few years and summers in slaughterhouses. We'd kill 95% beef, the remainder lambs & pork. Of the beef 90% were steers. 9+% old milk cows ( I hated those big old Holsteins) and less than 1% bulls. The bulls didn't act like they were terrified- they acted like they were just REALLY MAD!!! they'd kick at anything in range and their heads were tough enough that the knocker wouldn't put them down so we had to shoot them with a 410 which can be a trick since the bull isn't standing still. I'm sure no one from PETA has ever dealt with a real live bull or they would have no sympathy for the ultimate outcome.

These idiots don't realize bulls are the extreme minority of cattle headed to "slaughter." If anything, the bull pen would be the safest option (unless we also are worried about castration).
and if they're mature adult bulls, castration won't do much anyway. gotta snip 'em when they're still small calves so that it'll grow into a nice, fat steer.

Taxing capital gains has never accounted for property acquired many years ago at a certain price and the inflation factor. In essence you loose the buying powera in today’s dollar after paying capital gains in most cases. that is, u buy a Remington 700 in 1973 for $129.00 and sell it for $500.00 today. In essence your LT Capital gains on $371.00. That $129.00 dollars had greater buying power then than it does now in today’s economy. No factor for inflation has ever been accounted for in the tax code for capital gain that I am aware of. So taxing unrealized gains is a total and complete theft of and redistribution of wealth thru confiscation, regardless of your being a billionaire or middle class taxpayer.

Last edited:
I doubt if your in that income level. I think there was 700 people who would have to pay. I've sold a mutual fund for a loss invested in a similar fund . The market went up but got to take the capital loss on the first fund.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg