Politics

1632743646066.png

Perfect illustration of why we are in trouble. These dependent children are far more woke than educated.

Perfect illustration of why we are in trouble. These dependent children are far more woke than educated.

I’m only 34, and this sh!t makes my head want to explode. 99% of college students today can’t even tell you what’s in the flipping Constitution, or what it is for.

1632862486103.png

1632862627473.png

f2271a1ab129c2d12c73824fb533d832.jpg

Today Ms P Socki had to work pretty hard trying to explain away how Joe denied that any Generals told him to leave at least 2500 troops in the Stan, when all three Generals at the Senate hearings today said thats just what they told him!
Joe would lie if the truth fit better.
I guess if an assclown like Sippy Cup Joe is willing to say that 5.5 trillion in spending wont cost anything, he will say anything.

Evidently his sainted dad never sat him down for that big "talk". "Joey, let me explain the facts of life to you. Nothing is free, someone has to pay for it".

Today Ms P Socki had to work pretty hard trying to explain away how Joe denied that any Generals told him to leave at least 2500 troops in the Stan, when all three Generals at the Senate hearings today said thats just what they told him!
I guess if an assclown like Sippy Cup Joe is willing to say that 5.5 trillion in spending wont cost anything, he will say anything.

Evidently his sainted dad never sat him down for that big "talk". "Joey, let me explain the facts of life to you. Nothing is free, someone has to pay for it".

TANSTAAFL

My God! How nieve and ignorant. Some of the comments from those kids made my jaw drop. I had no idea how misinformed young people are and it's obvious they have no real knowledge of what the Constitution is or what it stands for. And to think that these are the future leaders of the country. God help us.

Well, he just forgot what the Generals told him?

How embarrassing to not know that- I even had classes with Prof Friedman where he stated almost that same thing- he avoided the double negative and ain't.
Milton Friedman??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg