Politics

. If the cartels wanted to challenge the border all they need to do is read a history book on the US Army's response to Pancho Villa's incursions during WWI.
Black Jack Pershing has first ensured peace and order (y)

1631908423473.png

The 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach President Trump.

JOE copy.png

Ranger and SF tabs. Aaron Bank must be rolling over in his grave.

New corporate moto.

1632015465782.png

Laugh of the day! First thing Sippy Cup has got right. Shipping the Haitians back to Haiti. They land, get off the plane and go "wait what?! what am I doing back in Haiti? Haiti sucks, thats why I left it!"
LOL.
Guess they thought they were headed for somewhere stateside like all the rest of the illegals. Idiots.

How can returning someone to their country of citizenship be defined as deporting them? Seems to me it would be reunification or if the paperwork is done, re-porting them.
My, my, my.I wonder who told him to do that. He ain't got smarts enough to figure it out himself. Now if he would do the same for about half a million Latinos, Muslims and other unneeded trash.

1632169363859.png

1632191982768.png

Haiti is an interesting country. The country of the winning BLM - all whites were cut out at one time, except for doctors and white wives. But something went wrong.

CF86E924-7A8B-4690-82DE-DCC01FC7F0EB.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois