Politics

If this is not racism I don’t know what is...

Imagine the outrage if you put a “try to be less black” or “less asian” sign on a product.

Definitions of racism:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized

Or

the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another

The sign on this can is very racist, and it targets my race in particular. I’m very offended.

Yup as candace said hopes one or more of the people who had to attend sue them...

James Quincey is Coca cola's CEO since 2017. He's a fifty-six year old British citizen living in the US. He has only been with Coke for a few more years than his appointment to CEO so he may not be aware of the companies previous decisions that have adversely affected Coke. but I intend on sending a letter to him pointing out that Coke WAS my preferred soft drink since the 1950s, about 10 years before he was born. But since Coke wants to inject racist politics into their product, I will be boycotting all coke products until I see a change. Until then, hello Mountain Dew and Dr Pepper.

153160268_10158065689865914_2059541549652292843_o.jpg

Couldn't believe this....

View attachment 390267

Coca-Cola accused of reverse racism over diversity training video:

As I'm sure most of us on here know: Liberalism is a serious mental disorder!
Like others have said above, where is the be less black, be less Asian, be less Indian bulletins? Oh thats right they didn't make them because that would be racist!!

FB_IMG_1614020625757.jpg

American Liberals "liberate" very little, and American Conservatives seem to only "conserve" things that don't need to be conserved. We're way over due for a more legitimate option than the Dems and Republicans. As far as I can tell neither party is equipped for the problems facing America, let alone the world. Very often it seems they care way more about getting a "Win" on Twitter, than a "Win" in reality.

We are not seeing much of Joe, they are shielding him from any opportunities to mess up it seems. So when will he have to leave the white house basement, or can this charade go on indefinitely? When is the SOTU, but I suppose he can dodge that too?

Funny. About 10 years ago, a very smart guy explained to me the difference in the politics of these two heavyweights, Pepsico and Coca. That the first emphasizes multiculturalism and all tolerance (sorry for the expression), and the second appeals to Christian values. I looked at the ad with different eyes - and that's how it is. More precisely, it was. And now that dichotomy is gone. And after all, both companies have an influence on politics, and directly or indirectly finance certain projects and funds.

I recall years ago (50s) and up to recently Pepsi-Cola marketed their advertising towards "young" while Coca-Cola aimed their advertising to "tradition". Pepsi's slogan was "think young" while Coke had ads with Mean Joe Greene accepting a Coke from a young admirer, drinking it in one whack then tossing his sweaty jersey to the kid. I don't suppose we'll be seeing such ads again.

Soda is terrible for you anyway.

So is breathing air filled with stuff known to the state of California to kill, eating rare prime grade New York steaks. baked potatoes with butter and sour cream, smoking a celebratory cigar, and speaking my mind in a supposedly free and constitutional country, BUT I do it anyway.

I remembered an old joke.
Putin is sitting in his office in the Kremlin. An assistant comes to him:
"- Here the president of Coca-Cola asks for a meeting."
"- And what does he want? "
"- He says that since we are returning to Soviet symbols, and the anthem of the USSR has been restored, then why don't we re-establish the red flag in Russia. This will contribute to the promotion of the Coca-Cola brand, and the company will compensate for the costs, and even throw on top."
Putin:
"- No, it's inconvenient, we are still a great power. It won't do."
The assistant is going to leave, and Putin:
"- Wait a minute. And when does our contract with Pepsico end?"

He won't last four years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg