Politics

A good place to start some personal critical analysis would be with the 14 year, Trump supporting, Air Force veteran who was killed inside the capitol. I have a hard time thinking of her as some sort of ANTIFA mole or activist?

100% agree, horrible deal. don't even know what happened and did not mean to imply she was involved. my point, horrible thing all around, why would a trump supporter go in and shoot said woman??

makes me sick too.

i did 21 years in military, i understand about bad leaders. like i said before i appreciate your thoughtful commentary, so why would trump supporters go violent? especially with no previous history of doing it before? just an honest question to a guy that i figure has given it some serious thought.

I have been a little out of the loop over the festive season as to what is happening in the US but I will say this:

The last several pages of this thread has been dedicated to blaming everyone and anyone. Some were loved a month ago but are now seen as traitors to the cause. Some were reviled a month ago but are now the bastions of the cause. Do we all know there was widespread fraud in the election? Yes... Was it proved? No... Are we sick and tired of the shit that the Dems and liberals have been pulling for the last 10-15 years? For sure! Can we do much about it? Not a lot but it is worth doing everything possible short of using violence. Unfortunately violence is going to be a common place thing in the future as the left feel justified in using it as tool and the right is going to use it as you can only push a cheated disenfranchised man so far before he draws the line. In days gone by if you push a man he took off his jacket and punched you in the nose and it was settled... on a large scale the disenfranchised are more likely to group together...Believe me I am one of those that see the world as it currently is where right is wrong and wrong is right. I believe in a book that told me this was going to become the global norm and it told me this about 2000 years ago. The left is only going to get stronger and bolder!! If you think that this is the worst of it, hold tight it's going to get rough!!!

You want to make a change, then get off the sofa and vote! Every single person! They can probably still rig it that your state each has a 100 million cast votes and well you lost again. Lobby and demonstrate (peacefully) at university and school board meetings where they vote/decide on things that affect and brainwash your kids. Turn out in numbers when the mayor/governor wants to take your city/state further to the left... sorry to say but the time for sitting on the sofa for 4 years and then deciding if you feel like going to vote are over. Almost every single leftist is an activist in some form or another. Conservatives are not so by nature. We need to change this nature and start becoming more involved in influencing those around us.

I know I'm not an American and it probably feels like I'm preaching to you from my high horse but it's my 2c and I'm spending it here.

There was such thing many years ago - "The Reichstag fire"

American society has turned bipolar. If lets say a Democrat president had lost an election and Democrat supporters stormed the Capitol, Republicans would be up in arms calling for the protesters to be shot, arrested etc... as was the case with the BLM protests/riots etc... They would also be praising the police to no end.

During the summer when the BLM and Democrats where protesting, the Democrats where calling the police racist, that they need to be de-funded, they are evil etc... but now when the protesters/rioters are Republican and pro-Trump they are praising the cops for their hard work, professionalism etc... And likewise now certain Republican supporters are saying these protesters/rioters should attack the police, storm the capital etc...

Also look at the way Melania Trump was treated. Republican Trump supporters praised her as being the first foreign born First Lady in 200 years, that she is beautiful, speaks many languages etc... and yet Democratic supporters made fun of her accent and called her a communist hooker. If she had been a Democrat president's wife or first lady the roles would have just been reversed.

I actually find this current state of affairs in US politics quite comical tbh.
Not comical, extremely serious. The Democrats and the media wear this, they have consistently belittled and discounted Republicans, half the nation and by the way the bread basket half. And now they cry foul when there is a reaction?! It is inevitable, you can only push people so far. Joe Biden would be well advised to re-unite the nation as fast as he can; silence the stupid media attacks and treat the Republican populace with dignity and respect for a change. The attack on the Capitol was symbolic, this is no time to stoke flames Mr President Elect.

Facebook is currently full of "evidence" that this attack was a false flag attack. Who the hell knows these days! The problem is the media is sooooo corrupt that if it is on the news then it is promoting some form of agenda and is not actually the news for information sake anymore. I said it earlier somewhere that laws should be passed to fine the media for false reporting. Fine them hard! $10 million for every story where they get it wrong. I know this is very naive but if the media is not brought back in line then they are little more than propaganda machines and agenda pushers.

17444.jpg

There was such thing many years ago - "The Reichstag fire"

Wow, what a day! I've seen this coming for a while. I've been telling my friends and family that we are essentially in a civil war but that the shooting just hadn't started yet. I've been saying this half tongue-in-cheek and half seriously.

How did we come to this?

With few exceptions, the quality of the people running for political office is horrendous. How do we end up with horrible options like Biden, Harris, Romney, Trump, Warren, Beto, etc...? One thought is that anybody with half a brain does not want to put up with the ridiculous biased main stream media, fake news and the 24-hour news cycle. Most of our best and brightest minds are involved in industry, business and the military and who can blame them?

Trump mostly cares about Trump. However, unlike most candidates that have worked their way up through the establishment swamp, I do believe he does care about the rank and file people. Unfortunately, in instances like today when he incited a riot, he proves he cares more about himself than the people. That said, he likely cares more about the people than most politicians, which is why many people love him. He is largely correct about most of of his policy beliefs - being tougher on China, getting a handle on illegal immigration, reducing corporate taxes, caring about jobs and industries that have been neglected, etc... Although he is a narcissist like no other that I know of, his policies and his "businessman outsider" status made him more popular than the career politicians that he ran against in Republican primaries. People wanted a change and someone from outside the swamp. Without better choices, many, like me, were willing to vote for him instead of Clinton and Biden. He is a narcissist fool, but he was OUR narcissist fool!! If only he could contain himself and be more professional, I feel he would have won this election in a landslide, despite some cheating on the Democratic side. He is his own worst enemy and his often ridiculous rhetoric and statements turn off too many middle of the road voters and women. I had to convince the women in my family to vote policy, not personality because his personality to put it bluntly, sucks.

Trump got derailed by the coronavirus not once, but twice. Once when it came here after which he stood at a podium for months and months bloviating and foolishly fighting with the biased press about CV and again when the alarmists on the left made CV a bigger deal than needed. The Dems ran with this alarmist message and used it as an excuse to allow wide-spread mail-in ballots. This really hurt Republicans because quite frankly, a lot of Dems in the past were too lazy to get off the couch and go vote. However, if all they have to do to vote is fill out a ballot from the couch and mail it, they can do that!! Then when the liberal county and state election officials changed the rules without a legislative vote to LEGALLY allow mail-in ballots and then mail them to anyone and everyone (alive and dead) that had ever registered to vote, it was too much to overcome. These same election officials also changed the rules without legislative action to allow late votes and votes with unverifiable voters to be counted. When these things were brought to the courts, the courts let us down by not taking up the cases. I can only guess that the courts knew it would take months to litigate and perhaps the courts figured it was too late and we would all just have to fix these irregularities before future elections?? The courts didn't want to rock the boat and do the right thing. Cowards! One can hardly blame Trump supporters and Republicans for being upset that election procedures were changed to benefit Dems. These changes undermined the confidence in the results. Our election procedures are way more important than fear of some damned virus! Election procedures should never have been changed. If some people would have been too afraid to vote the old way, so be it! People will go to the grocery store with a mask but are too afraid to go vote in person?? Too afraid to vote but not too afraid to burn businesses and cities last summer?? What a bunch of crap!

Trump was attacked from day one of his presidency and even before. The guy withstood a blistering attack, the likes of which we haven't seen before. The Dems and the swamp wanted him gone at any cost - even using the CV to destroy businesses and the education of our children. No collateral damage has been too much for them. Clinton started the whole Russian dossier situation and the FBI swamp setup General Flynn and Trump for a fall. They will stop at nothing. Why hasn't the mainstream media focused on Clinton, her erasing of 33,000 emails, the FBI using the Russian dossier to get four illegal FISA warrants, Hunter Biden's and Joe Biden's foreign influence peddling, etc??? It all gets IGNORED! People are pissed and who can blame them? That said, breaking into the halls of Congress is a bridge too far and Trump should not have incited them.

So, here we sit in a Biden swamp of illegal family influence peddling corruption for the next four years and we have lost our high ground due to an incited riot in the congressional chambers. Great, just great!

Last edited:
Wow, what a day! I've seen this coming for a while. I've been telling my friends and family that we are essentially in a civil war but that the shooting just hadn't started yet. I've been saying this half tongue-in-cheek and half seriously.

How did we come to this?

With few exceptions, the quality of the people running for political office is horrendous. How do we end up with horrible options like Biden, Harris, Romney, Trump, Warren, Beto, etc...? One thought is that anybody with half a brain does not want to put up with the ridiculous biased main stream media, fake news and the 24-hour news cycle. Most of our best and brightest minds are involved in industry, business and the military and who can blame them?

Trump mostly cares about Trump. However, unlike most candidates that have worked their way up through the establishment swamp, I do believe he does care about the rank and file people. Unfortunately, in instances like today when he incited a riot, he proves he cares more about himself than the people. That said, he likely cares more about the people than most politicians, which is why many people love him. He is largely correct about most of of his policy beliefs - being tougher on China, getting a handle on illegal immigration, reducing corporate taxes, caring about jobs and industries that have been neglected, etc... Although he is a narcissist like no other that I know of, his policies and his "businessman outsider" status made him more popular than the career politicians that he ran against in Republican primaries. People wanted a change and someone from outside the swamp. Without better choices, many, like me, were willing to vote for him instead of Clinton and Biden. He is a narcissist fool, but he was OUR narcissist fool!! If only he could contain himself and be more professional, I feel he would have won this election in a landslide, despite some cheating on the Democratic side. He is his own worst enemy and his often ridiculous rhetoric and statements turn off too many middle of the road voters and women. I had to convince the women in my family to vote policy, not personality because his personality to put it bluntly, sucks.

Trump got derailed by the coronavirus not once, but twice. Once when it came here after which he stood at a podium for months and months bloviating and foolishly fighting with the biased press about CV and again when the alarmists on the left made CV a bigger deal than needed. The Dems ran with this alarmist message and used it as an excuse to allow wide-spread mail-in ballots. This really hurt Republicans because quite frankly, a lot of Dems in the past were too lazy to get off the couch and go vote. However, if all they have to do to vote is fill out a ballot from the couch and mail it, they can do that!! Then when the liberal county and state election officials changed the rules without a legislative vote to LEGALLY allow mail-in ballots and then mail them to anyone and everyone (alive and dead) that had ever registered to vote, it was too much to overcome. These same election officials also changed the rules without legislative action to allow late votes and votes with unverifiable voters to be counted. When these things were brought to the courts, the courts let us down by not taking up the cases. I can only guess that the courts knew it would take months to litigate and perhaps the courts figured it was too late and we would all just have to fix these irregularities before future elections?? The courts didn't want to rock the boat and do the right thing. Cowards! One can hardly blame Trump supporters and Republicans for being upset that election procedures were changed to benefit Dems. These changes undermined the confidence in the results. Our election procedures are way more important than fear of some damned virus! Election procedures should never have been changed. If some people would have been too afraid to vote the old way, so be it! People will go to the grocery store with a mask but are too afraid to go vote in person?? Too afraid to vote but not too afraid to burn businesses and cities last summer?? What a bunch of crap!

Trump was attacked from day one of his presidency and even before. The guy withstood a blistering attack, the likes of which we haven't seen before. The Dems and the swamp wanted him gone at any cost - even using the CV to destroy businesses and the education of our children. No collateral damage has been too much for them. Clinton started the whole Russian dossier situation and the FBI swamp setup General Flynn and Trump for a fall. They will stop at nothing. Why hasn't the mainstream media focused on Clinton, her erasing of 33,000 emails, the FBI using the Russian dossier to get four illegal FISA warrants, Hunter Biden's and Joe Biden's foreign influence peddling, etc??? It all gets IGNORED! People are pissed and who can blame them? That said, breaking into the halls of Congress is a bridge too far and Trump should not have incited them.

So, here we sit in a Biden swamp of illegal family influence peddling corruption for the next four years and we have lost our high ground due to an incited riot in the congressional chambers. Great, just great!
Time to go hunting - let the rats fight it out.

@Scott CWO Well said, especially the part about who in their right mind wants to be a politician?

The people of this country are about to get what they deserve. 3 branches of government controlled by totalitarian dictators.

But hey, blame Trump for everything, so you can all sleep better at night.

Welcome to the new world order.

Venezuela 2.0

The Biden administration will start with a National Debt of $27.7T. Blue states and cities with massive amounts of unsustainable public debt are about to be bailed out.

Student debt is probably going to receive some level of forgiveness.

A massive spending program is about to ensue over the next four years. (At least two)

The USD will continue to be debased. Interest rates will artificially be held down. We are probably setting on a bubble in all asset classes.

Questions each and every one of us needs to ask is, where can we put our money where it will hold value. How can we take advantage of the situation and make money.

I'd recommend a short read (about 100 pages) by a guy named John Pugsley, the book is "The Alpha Strategy." I have it in PDF when they were still giving it away for free, but they charge maybe $10 for it now, when you can find it. @Ray B has the right of it: utilitarian commodities. About the first 2/3 of the book is on the nature of money and wealth (the USD is neither money nor wealth). The last third provides some pretty specific examples of "wealth" which would be useful in a severe economic downturn.

Let me know, i'll PM you a copy if you like.

It's pretty sad when after an entire summer of msm and government backed rioting, looting and murders, our side is made to look horrible because of a couple of stupid hours where aside from one unfortunate life being taken because of a likely trembling cop, nothing much happened. By BLM standards today was boring. The playing field just ain't level because we essentially have voluntary leftist state run media. I don't think I remember seeing the same kind of coverage and rhetoric this summer as I did today even before things got hairy.

There hasn't been a level playing field in decades.

After losing the Georgia runoff, Kelly Loeffeller, withdrew her elector objection she had promised.

Color me shocked.

These talking heads on Fox along with our so called patriotic and conservative Vice President, Senators, representatives and duly elected officials are sickening, sniveling cowards. They are playing right into the hands of the left. I understand they can’t condone violence but all this talk about the moral high ground, condemnation and civility is delusional, naive and they are being deceived. The Communists are going to have free reign to irrevocably change our country. Leftist circles all around this country are on cloud 9 because of yesterday, taking control of the entire government and seeing the so called sound and reasoned reaction from the Right. They know without doubt that they’ve got us whipped now.

The events of yesterday were unfortunate in timing only. I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is coming a day when we’ll be wishing it would’ve been 74 million American patriots armed to the teeth that stormed the capitol yesterday. Our country is going to be destroyed unless something happens.

Each day that passes brings me closer to the conclusion that armed conflict may very well be the only recourse for the salvation of our nation and now we have a unified government as a well defined enemy as I said in another post. We are diametrically opposed. There is no hope for reconciliation. Indeed the time is coming to take sides. It’s simply to late.

There hasn't been a level playing field in decades.

You ain't kidding. A now-deceased friend of mine, US Army SF during VN, related a depressing 1st hand, eyewitness account of "the most trusted man in america" playing games with the news.

Some of you are funny. You actually think there is a difference between right and left in DC? They all share the same toothbrush. They aligned themselves against the loudmouth asshole from NYC on day one of his Presidency. He’s a fellow that most here wouldn’t give a second look in real life. He has reaped what he has sewn.

General Mattis has had a few things to say about Trump. He’s seen and done more than most of us here will ever even read about. And yes a General is a politician. Here’s the latest:

“Today’s violent assault on our Capitol, an effort to subjugate American democracy by mob rule, was fomented by Mr. Trump," Mattis wrote. "His use of the Presidency to destroy trust in our election and to poison our respect for fellow citizens has been enabled by pseudo political leaders whose names will live in infamy as profiles in cowardice."
The United States will overcome "this stain," while Trump "will deservedly be left a man without a country,"

Some of you are funny. You actually think there is a difference between right and left in DC? They all share the same toothbrush. They aligned themselves against the loudmouth asshole from NYC on day one of his Presidency. He’s a fellow that most here wouldn’t give a second look in real life. He has reaped what he has sewn.

General Mattis has had a few things to say about Trump. He’s seen and done more than most of us here will ever even read about. And yes a General is a politician. Here’s the latest:

“Today’s violent assault on our Capitol, an effort to subjugate American democracy by mob rule, was fomented by Mr. Trump," Mattis wrote. "His use of the Presidency to destroy trust in our election and to poison our respect for fellow citizens has been enabled by pseudo political leaders whose names will live in infamy as profiles in cowardice."
The United States will overcome "this stain," while Trump "will deservedly be left a man without a country,"
Mattis, is just another establishment swamp rat. Military industrial complex.

Say what you will about Trump, he was the only firewall we had between us, and what is about to happen.
A year from now, many will he begging for a Donald Trump Presidency.

WOW, typical left tactic. Never had FB, and I never will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!