Politics

What is going on right now with thousands of worked up people (largely incited by the President) attempting to storm the capital is not a particularly good look. At this point, it is called a mob. And everyone here would be infuriated if they were black glad ANTIFA thugs behaving the same way.
red leg,

you are a smart guy and i look forward to your posts. re: this one, i would offer a thought: what if the guys breaking into the white house were not trump supporters? i'm NOT saying they were not, but....the video i saw of people entering the white house had shields, bullet proof vests, not a typical rally guy (trump rally). not trying to put on a tin foil hat but i heard that people showed up late to the party, got violent and tried to break into white house. just wondering if some antifa types started the trouble. NOT saying thats what happened, just a interesting theory based on what i saw. would not be hard to buy a red hat and start a fight. what reason would a trump person have to STOP the thing going on inside that could actually help your guy win. (again as you noted before, not gonna happen) but why would a trumpet interrupt the only shot they had left?

Lord, I'm going to regret posting into the sewer with this...

This was stupid on any side of the coin. This should have been a known potential problem and defensed against. The antagonists should have thought about their actions and potential consequences. It reads very poorly for the Trump supporters in my mind for the future elections

Now there is a person dead, people wearing KKK gear with a face full of pistol, some sort of bare-chested ape in a fur cap standing on the rotunda (does that look good on media???) with the same outcome that was probably inevitable.

I don't like the Biden/Harris ticket and didn't vote for them but for Christ's sake can we get to some modicum of sane here?

red leg,

you are a smart guy and i look forward to your posts. re: this one, i would offer a thought: what if the guys breaking into the white house were not trump supporters? i'm NOT saying they were not, but....the video i saw of people entering the white house had shields, bullet proof vests, not a typical rally guy (trump rally). not trying to put on a tin foil hat but i heard that people showed up late to the party, got violent and tried to break into white house. just wondering if some antifa types started the trouble. NOT saying thats what happened, just a interesting theory based on what i saw. would not be hard to buy a red hat and start a fight. what reason would a trump person have to STOP the thing going on inside that could actually help your guy win. (again as you noted before, not gonna happen) but why would a trumpet interrupt the only shot they had left?
It was the capitol not the White House.

I have already seen that latest conspiracy speculation percolating on the web. A good place to start some personal critical analysis would be with the 14 year, Trump supporting, Air Force veteran who was killed inside the capitol. I have a hard time thinking of her as some sort of ANTIFA mole or activist? She didn't deserve this. Some junior, under paid capitol police office likely has to live with that the rest of his life as well. I can only hope Trump reflects just a moment about the effect of his words during his speech this morning outside the White House that so fired up the crowd.

In a single day we turned over the congress to the Democrats (that pesky GA election) and ceded every bit of high ground to them as well through this madness at the Capitol. Trump has largely destroyed his legacy with everyone but his hard core 22.5%; we undermined every single representative and senator who was trying to make a case for reviewing the election; and I suspect, should you be able to find a competent pollster, by this evening somewhere around 70% of the electorate simply wants Trump gone. For Christ's sake, Pence and the acting SECDEF (two absolute Trump loyalists) apparently made the decision to deploy the National Guard without even consulting him. This is like a sequel to "Seven Days in May."

It makes me heartsick.

Last edited:
Lord, I'm going to regret posting into the sewer with this...

This was stupid on any side of the coin. This should have been a known potential problem and defensed against. The antagonists should have thought about their actions and potential consequences. It reads very poorly for the Trump supporters in my mind for the future elections

Now there is a person dead, people wearing KKK gear with a face full of pistol, some sort of bare-chested ape in a fur cap standing on the rotunda (does that look good on media???) with the same outcome that was probably inevitable.

I don't like the Biden/Harris ticket and didn't vote for them but for Christ's sake can we get to some modicum of sane here?
This fellow? :

Apparently he claims he dresses that way to draw attention to himself. But what I find more intriguing is the 3 tattooes he has. The top of his chest has those 3 triangles which is I believe known as a triquetra tattoo- its a "pagan" or maybe even Norse symbol. Then the mid tattoo that looks like some kind of a tree, I would assume symbolizes Yggdrasil or the tree of life again from Norse mythology. The final tattoo on his stomach looks to be of Mjolnir or Thor's hammer. Given these tattooes I would suspect he is some kind of Odinist and its also fairly likely that he is a white supremacist too as a number of them seem to be "Odinists" or believers in Norse mythology. The ironic thing is that a lot of white supremacists were drawn to Trump because the media claimed that he is a racist. Now white supremacists often like to claim that the media is run by Jews and fake- but yet they gobble up whatever it claims when it comes to Trump.

But what is really sad is how common sense seems to be disappearing these days. Like the yahoos who injected themselves with bleach and rubbing alcohol. Trump made a joke about how to protect yourself from Covid you should inject yourself with bleach and alcohol. I am pretty certain that he was joking, as he never himself did this and i doubt he wants to kill his supporters, these clowns actually did it. There was also apparently enough of them to inundated the ER wards of several states.

Off course the media is using this handful of idiots to represent all Trump supporters which is disgusting. Yet it was the media's wild claims about Trump and some of his own bombastic comments that drew these yahoos to Trumpism and the media is using them as poster boys for it.

can we get to some modicum of sane here?

Haven't you been paying attention to MSDNC/CNN? Everything is sane: all those statutes being pulled down, buildings being burned, businesses looted, people being beaten for wearing the wrong color hat. Why it's all just a mostly peaceful demonstration. And to make it even more peaceful, the next thing the Chinese Communist Leadership will have their flunkies in the House, Senate and soon the White House do is outlaw any means of resistance. It's all totally sane- just as Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro and the rest were totally sane. They knew what they wanted and got it.

I would like to know how Redleg would advise "beating them at their own game" as he posted. How do you send out hundreds of thousands of ballots, how do you set up and man the counting procedures IF YOU ARE THE MINORITY PARTY, NOT IN CONTROL? The Dems were in control of the sites, they papered the windows, THEY put the observers out. It's worse when the law enforcement is politically compromised, the DOJ is politicized, the deep state is an entrenched, non-elected organism that runs things/derails things despite presidential changes, when the media/big tech control information by action/deletion. It is not a level playing field. No one believes tax boycott would scare them. In fact, I get the feeling that if the CCP were to be undeniably implicated in the fraud, or even marched down the damn street, that SOME ON THIS FORUM WOULD STILL FIND A WAY TO EVADE THE USE OF FORCE!!
If one believes that a massive conspiracy stole this election, and for the express purpose of overthrowing our Constitutional republican form of government, would it not be a DUTY to oppose it by blood if necessary. We many are becoming little Mike Pence's--uber-civil pussies. Useless... Is there even one Patrick Henry left in this country? If there were more, maybe people like Soros and Zuckerberg would be tried and shot for sedition for what they have paid for and caused.
PS I don't suppose there are international "great reset" designs in what we are experiencing?

Last edited:
BTW, anyone have a plan for what to do when Beto has YOUR door knocked on to "buy back" every single gun you own, ala Australia model? If you are on a list to take your guns you might well be on a list to GET RID OF YOU ANYWAY. I SERIOUSLY think they think they can pull it off.

I cannot believe that both Georgia senate races went to the Democrats. They should of kept Trump out of the state. I figured Trump was losing his sanity when I watched his mannerism at the covid briefings. You could see his face twist up when one of the task force said something he disagreed with. Hopefully Mike Pence is unofficially in charge.

Funny to me that some think Trump did this--DAMMIT, THE THIEVES WHO PULLED OFF THIS FRAUD, COWARDLY SCOTUS, CROOKED DEMS, MEDIA ET AL--EVERY ONE WHO TOLD US TO SHUT UP ABOUT THE CORRUPTION AND JUST ACCEPT IT DIIIID THIIIS! They caused average Americans to say--I can't take it anymore. You can only be pushed so far--where by the way is that point for you? THEY did it. Trump DID NOT SAY--STORM CONGRESS. Hell, they deserve more fallout by far than what they have received. SCOTUS was afraid of antifa riots--it was overheard in Robert's screaming rant. Why didn't they fear the righteous wrath of the American people? They BELIEVE we have become sheep.
By God, I hate liberals.

Last edited:
I'm SURE that the FBI will finally get requested docs about FISA abuse, etc. delivered before they jump on the protestors, since that has been in the Queue for some time FIRST. Just know we can depend on them to be even handed...

I have already seen that latest conspiracy speculation percolating on the web. A good place to start some personal critical analysis would be with the 14 year, Trump supporting, Air Force veteran who was killed inside the capitol. I have a hard time thinking of her as some sort of ANTIFA mole or activist? She didn't deserve this. Some junior, under paid capitol police office likely has to live with that the rest of his life as well. I can only hope Trump reflects just a moment about the effect of his words during his speech this morning outside the White House that so fired up the crowd.

In a single day we turned over the congress to the Democrats (that pesky GA election) and ceded every bit of high ground to them as well through this madness at the Capitol. Trump has largely destroyed his legacy with everyone but his hard core 22.5%; we undermined every single representative and senator who was trying to make a case for reviewing the election; and I suspect, should you be able to find a competent pollster, by this evening somewhere around 70% of the electorate simply wants Trump gone. For Christ's sake, Pence and the acting SECDEF (two absolute Trump loyalists) apparently made the decision to deploy the National Guard without even consulting him. This is like a sequel to "Seven Days in May."

It makes me heartsick.

Boy, doesn't she look like a dangerous one!!

It is Trump fault. He threw a good Christian man under the bus today. Hopefully the powers that be have put Mike Pence in charge. Trump destroyed his own base.

It was very shocking and sad that a 14 year military veteran was shot and killed by some overanxious cop today. My question is what the hell was she doing there anyway?!
If one is going to storm a place protected by people with guns, the result might very well be getting shot.
And I love how ex Trumpers were publicly telling Trump, just tell them to stop, only you can stop this. Bullshit! Was he slow to react, sure. But he did tell them to go home, they didnt listen and they had no plan to listen. They were there for hours after he spoke. Something isnt right here.
I am not a tin foil hat guy, but it appears to me that this was largely the doings of infiltrators, exactly who I dont know, but it makes more sense that it was than not.

It makes me heartsick.

I have spent the last 22 years working in politics, 100s of races in 30+ states, 5 presidential races, plus many more in other countries. Regardless of where any of us stand on Trump or the last election, today was a monumentally bad day for our cause. We are on a razor's edge of becoming a permanent minority.

I think there is a lot of blame to go around. I dont think there is one person or one thing that necessarily did it. This has been building for a while. The only definite thing I know is that poor girl did not deserve to be shot. It is truly a shame she lost her life.

I have another theory on GA, maybe the GOP ran really bad candidates. Perdue didn't even show up to the debate.

Throughout history when some one wanted to do something such as having their army attack another country, a pretext was needed to justify it a lot of times there is a valid reason such as what is celebrated on Pearl Harbor Day, but most often is is an action such as Hitler had done on the Polish border to justify the eastward assault. For the last year the assault has been on the Republican portion of America. Under the guise of protecting the citizens draconian measures have been taken primarily by Democrat leaders, which continue even though science and statistics do not show any positive results and much evidence regarding the harmful effects. One Democrat is quoted as saying they should never let a crisis (whether real or generated) go to waste. and keep in mind Scummers comment that today it is Georgia and tomorrow the world- I didn't think he was German, but maybe secretly.

Trump has finally succeeding in turning America into a 3rd world Shithole
D629678A-495C-4457-ABF0-101BA2CA6C1F.jpeg
05418B59-E599-4209-B7BA-6A3ABBB71BF6.png

Last edited:
If the bullet weight is the same the SD will be the same, just a shorter bullet since gold is just slightly denser than lead. If gold were to be dropped as a monetary hedge and the price dropped to levels based on its usefulness I can see it being the new "No-Tox" shot for waterfowl- but at present, $2,000 for a magnum goose load is quite spendy.
No Ray, gold is much heavier than lead, SG19.2, vs SG11.4 for lead. So a .375 300 grain sized gold bullet would weigh 507 grains!

I have spent the last 22 years working in politics, 100s of races in 30+ states, 5 presidential races, plus many more in other countries. Regardless of where any of us stand on Trump or the last election, today was a monumentally bad day for our cause. We are on a razor's edge of becoming a permanent minority.

It's pretty sad when after an entire summer of msm and government backed rioting, looting and murders, our side is made to look horrible because of a couple of stupid hours where aside from one unfortunate life being taken because of a likely trembling cop, nothing much happened. By BLM standards today was boring. The playing field just ain't level because we essentially have voluntary leftist state run media. I don't think I remember seeing the same kind of coverage and rhetoric this summer as I did today even before things got hairy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you