Politics

Even though Arizona is still Red, Tucson is Blue city. The low infirmation voters of this city(county) voted in a Liberal Hispanic Female Mayor. There is currently a growing petition to have her recalled, in which I will be signing, however, I do not think it will succeed.

1604195715027.png

Hard to believe that in the lifetime of one Monarch, an Empire upon which the sun never sat, an Empire made up of individuals who said, believed and did this,

“We shall fight on beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender.”

has surrendered to a virus.

No offense is meant to my friends across the pond. But for an election in 2016, we would be right there with you.

Hard to believe that in the lifetime of one Monarch, an Empire upon which the sun never sat, an Empire made up of individuals who said, believed and did this,

“We shall fight on beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender.”

No offense is meant to my friends across the pond. But for an election in 2016, we would be right there with you.

and to think, this is our version of a right wing, conservative government.

Pissed off is an understatement.

Do you think we will have serious rioting across the country if Trump wins.?

Yes, I overheard some Biden pusher at a poll, says if he loses they are going to get some guns and shoot some people. Be prepared.

Liberals are such a sad bunch, its like it's a crime to be happy. Always standing up for some stupid thing.
Conservatives laugh a lot, find pleasure in little things, especially when they beat liberals at the polls!

Beat me to it....caved in to the scientific "experts and modellers "....here is one from bbc....as expected the labour numpties are all for the lockdown..but some conservatives including influential top ones are pissed off.....nail in the coffin for many businesses....fkn unbelievable how governments can destroy viable profitable businesses from one person outfits to big chain operations....

BBC News - Covid-19: England gets ready for new four-week lockdown

And things only get better....unbelievable....will wait for the uprising if this is the future imposed on people

BBC News - Covid: When will it be over and we can do this again?

2 1/2 more days and then the real arguing will start.

This election we should follow the examples we see in the middle east and africa.

Tuesday night when Trump is announced the winner, we should all go outside and rip off a 30 round clip.

Rioters and Antifa might have second thoughts about destroying peoples property.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllieBoatm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross