Politics

In a fair and just election I have no doubt that Trump would overwhelmingly win. However I have watched the treachery of the DemonRats for the last four years and they continue to shock me by their complete disregard for any obligation to the country, their oath of office and the most meager sense of morals. They are so sold-out to the DemonRat ideology and HateTrumpSyndrome that there is no action vile enough for them to reject. For this reason I have doubts that outcome of the election will be the same as the will of the voters.

Transition from fossil fuel. Why bother? Wind is incredibly ugly. Solar will work but no one has figured out how to charge for the sun. When fussion is developed that will be the game changer but even that
has to come about slowly as it will cause a lot of job loses.
Fusion is a great answer going forward, but it isn't ready yet, nor can it be brought in overnight. This is a long term strategy, a few decades at least. Nothing wrong with fusion power stations feeding an electrical car grid in the first world, but the vast majority of the world's population will still be on the oil and coal standard for a long time yet. Moderation and sensible use of FF in the meantime is the way forward. Eat more venison too!

:D :D

1603552798790.png

There are 2.1 million federal employees. Most can't be fired regardless of their performance level. Trump just signed this EO. If Trump wins reelection, look for tens of thousands of federal employees to loose their jobs. Perhaps hundreds of thousands. Dynamite has been placed in the dam holding back the bureaucratic part of the swamp. Detonation may take place as soon as election results are confirmed.

Executive Order on Creating Schedule F In The Excepted Service​

Issued on: October 21, 2020

There are 2.1 million federal employees. Most can't be fired regardless of their performance level. Trump just signed this EO. If Trump wins reelection, look for tens of thousands of federal employees to loose their jobs. Perhaps hundreds of thousands. Dynamite has been placed in the dam holding back the bureaucratic part of the swamp. Detonation may take place as soon as election results are confirmed.

Executive Order on Creating Schedule F In The Excepted Service​

Issued on: October 21, 2020

That will be 2.1 million fed employees not voting for Trump. He probably should have kept a lid on that until after the election.?

All of the federal employees that I know and have known were employed by several agencies, including F&W, Social Services, Housing, USPS, Law Enforcement, VA, parks. Most were "workers" as opposed to management, but a few were supervisors. With the exception of one doctor in the VA, all were providing quality service for their salary. the one doctor did give quality, but his 2 year residency was in Seattle (rain-cold) and he let everyone know that he was from Texas (dry-hot) and his 2 year sentence would soon be up and he'd be gone.

The problem that I see with any agency is the methods of evaluation and ambitions of managers. A systemic problem with most government agencies is the method of evaluation. A police officer may be evaluated by the number of citations he/she writes (this is a quota and that term is avoided but the number that the supervisor reviews is still there). So if an officer is ambitious and there is insufficient crime for him to catch, he needs to invent some. The very first traffic ticket that I got was by such an officer. So the crime inventing officer gets promotion while the honest one is passed over.

I saw politicians that had a program to please a certain sector of the population (gain votes) but didn't want to have the appearance that the program would cost anybody anything. So they would pick on some agency that had the appearance of similarity and have duties involved with the new program added to that agency- with no increase in staff or funding. Generally the directors of the agency involved welcomed such additions because it built their empire. So a bureaucracy grows and gets to be inefficient as it loses focus on doing a few things well in the effort to do several things which end up being done poorly.

On top of all this then you have the corrupt officials, of which we have seen too many to mention. The phrase is to defund the police. It should be redefine the duties of not only the police but of all government agencies- allow the agencies to focus on a very few things that they do very well and eliminate those activities from their duties that could be best handled by other agencies or private companies. If any employees are to be "fired" at the top of the list should be the corrupt officials and the politicians that installed the enabling system.

Looks like Norman Rockwell has picked up the brush again.

1603569151499.png

And now the Hunter Biden sex and crack tapes!?! :oops: Apparently released by some Chinese dissident group.

And now the Hunter Biden sex and crack tapes!?! :oops: Apparently released by some Chinese dissident group.

Not sure I needed to click on that.:oops: I will take your word going forward. ;)

OANN News drop on Biden phone call is incriminating also.

We are in for an interesting next ten days!

Reactions: WAB
Not sure I needed to click on that.:oops: I will take your word going forward. ;)

OANN News drop on Biden phone call is incriminating also.

We are in for an interesting next ten days!
Sorry. I should have put a warning on that. :eek::A Skull::E Horrified: I am having real difficulty unseeing.

Sorry. I should have put a warning on that. :eek::A Skull::E Horrified: I am having real difficulty unseeing.

No problem. (y)

Never considered the ramifications of pedicures before. :unsure:

I'm just musing, but I hope thst Bidens poor performance in the final debate, along with his sleazebag son's bombshell, will help turn the tides in the Senate & House race.

Fingers crossed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg