Politics

This is too funny.
701BFBFC-363F-4018-B674-06C2A1CE05EE.jpeg

Americas colors are Red, White, and Blue.

The Democrats are Blue;

The Republicans are Red';

that leaves Independents are White.

118674644_10158755827629357_4908802952204478088_n.jpg

Biden learns, grows, and changes ... (a sign of intelligence) ...

... while Trump revels in his racist present ... one of his most endearing qualities ... (to those with similar views) ... :) ...

Biden learns, grows, and changes ... (a sign of intelligence) ...

... while Trump revels in his racist present ... one of his most endearing qualities ... (to those with similar views) ... :) ...

Scholar, why don’t you post your information about yourself, in the about section.

Frankly, your statement about Biden above, you are trolling if you believe that a lobbyist with onset dementia learns, grows, and changes, when the best he can do is read the script placed in front of him.

Saw this on Tucker Carlson tonight and Googled it to find out some more details. Disgusting and the MSM isn't covering it.

Scholar, why don’t you post your information about yourself, in the about section.

Frankly, your statement about Biden above, you are trolling if you believe that a lobbyist with onset dementia learns, grows, and changes, when the best he can do is read the script placed in front of him.

Reading the script placed in front of him is all that Trump does now ... except when he goes off script and starts ranting and raving like a lunatic ... or tweeting like a lunatic ... (or playing golf) ...

The man is clueless ...

... and enough with this troll nonsense ... buy yourself a dictionary and try to learn something new ...

......and enough with this troll nonsense ... buy yourself a dictionary and try to learn something new ...

Guessing he could teach you a few words. You just said more about yourself than you realize, then again maybe you do.

Reading the script placed in front of him is all that Trump does now ... except when he goes off script and starts ranting and raving like a lunatic ... or tweeting like a lunatic ... (or playing golf) ...

The man is clueless ...

... and enough with this troll nonsense ... buy yourself a dictionary and try to learn something new ...

Did you watch Biden today 8/31? He had a written script and he still screwed it up

Don’t forget about the soccer mom’s and grandma’s when it comes to the electorate. Leading up to the 2016 election Trump had a real problem with that demographic. Today I believe mothers and grandmothers are much more concerned about the violence and widespread civil unrest in our society than what Trump may have said or done 20 years ago. Women in general tend to be more about law and order, a safe and prosperous place for their babies to grow up in. Trump’s message of America First, law and order, stability and prosperity are striking a resonant cord with these soccer moms and grandmas. I see it and hear it in my small circle of family and friends. The hateful, divisive massages coming out of the DNC and Biden campaign, the fueling of the fires (so to speak) in the democrat run cities, the defund the police, etc, etc are not winning over the ladies in suburbia. In fact, they are causing women across the country to stop and ask, “what in the hell is going on?! That is not the America I want my kids growing up in.” There are going to be a whole bunch of women voters who may have voted for Hilary last election jump ship and vote Trump this time around.

This is interesting since it resembles being in the room when my wife is on the phone and I hear one side of a conversation. This is because I have placed that "deleted" scholar on ignore, so I don't see anything that he/she writes- just the others on the page that are responding.

That's one bad thing about putting someone on ignore. But there are other times when it is worth it.

@ Zambesi
nobody was more imperalistic than England at the end of the 19th century.Than France.

I agree completely. I was talking about imperialism in general. South Africans were largely made up of Dutch, English, French and a few others who escaped their homelands to start again. Much like America.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we can all agree that America is more divided than ever. What do we need to do to heal the nation and get us back on track?

:A Hug:

I think we can all agree that America is more divided than ever. What do we need to do to heal the nation and get us back on track?

We arent that divided, 95% of us have a lot in common. Saying we all get along does generate clicks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you