Politics

How's this one? ...
1598221959288.png

How's this one? ...

Lame, but you gotta take whatever shot you have sometimes. ;)

I am guessing we both believe policy is critical and character matters.

On both counts, Trump has his flaws...but those flaws pale compared to the flaws possessed by the alternative.

Donald Trump is nothing more than a collection of flaws ... a coward and a liar ... a scoundrel and a scam-artist who's so good at it that he's scammed millions of gullible, ignorant, simpletons, into believing that he's some kind of savior ...

It's a cult ... this Trumpism bullshit ... and when he gets crushed by Biden, who is a truly decent human being and great American ... he'll disappear so fast it'll make your head spin. Even his biggest supporters in congress will abandon him. They never wanted him in the first place ... and they'll be glad to get rid of him ...

We warned you ... we told you from the very start that he'd destroy this country ... and he has ... but it'll all be over soon enough. He'll be gone, and there will be no one to replace him ... and that will be the end of Trumpism ...

More on the Trump Crime Family … (as hilarious as it is true) … :) ...

Maher is exactly right about all those quote-unquote “Heartland” Americans … who betrayed their most dearly held values and sold their souls to the devil …

… and that Donald Trump is just a Whiney Little Bitch …

Donald Trump is nothing more than a collection of flaws ... a coward and a liar ... a scoundrel and a scam-artist who's so good at it that he's scammed millions of gullible, ignorant, simpletons, into believing that he's some kind of savior ...

It's a cult ... this Trumpism bullshit ... and when he gets crushed by Biden, who is a truly decent human being and great American ... he'll disappear so fast it'll make your head spin. Even his biggest supporters in congress will abandon him. They never wanted him in the first place ... and they'll be glad to get rid of him ...

We warned you ... we told you from the very start that he'd destroy this country ... and he has ... but it'll all be over soon enough. He'll be gone, and there will be no one to replace him ... and that will be the end of Trumpism ...

Here’s one for ya’, Scholar. . .
Image1598230378.931593.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everything is going great. What's everyone complaining about. Whoever wins is fine with me as long as we continue to have gridlock.

Pretty amusing clip, but I'd forgotten just how many of Trump's staff have been (the fall guy?) convicted and gone to prison:

It is hard to know where to begin, but it is so predictable.

Whether it is the collective mind of "we" that can tolerate no other opinion than the approved group think, or the smug self-righteous assumptions of superior intellect, the left inevitably resorts to name calling. Must be awful that we aren't on twitter where the virtual mob can descend on those who seem so offensive to you. I find particularly amusing your assumptions about "gullible, ignorant, simpletons." I am also a little surprised that Jerome tolerates such name calling, but I am not surprised that someone who thinks so highly of himself to be a "Scholar" would resort to it.

I am confident many here are every bit as smart as you believe you are; many others are, I am sure, far more successful; still others have greater experience; and others yet have just as good academic credentials. I, like many of those others, find your sort of bullying both infantile and rather pathetic. But it and you are symptomatic of the current time.

As I look around, the only thing that "We" have given us has been urban mayhem; the erosion of free speech; disavowal of our national, religious, historical, and economic culture; and the fragmentation of our society along grievance-based racial and ethnic lines. The "We" you seem to embrace have managed to drag us back three generations of collective social progress. I assure you that I shall do everything in my power to resist "We" and their acolytes.

Right now, the best form of resistance is to make sure that I and every other still free-thinking citizen shows up on election day. I shall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Send me a note I'll be der

The country isn't destroyed! You really need to get out more. Honestly man, at first I thought you were just being a liberal troll but I am little concerned for your well being. You are kind of proving the Matthew McConaughey meme right.

I am confident many here are every bit as smart as you believe you are; many others are, I am sure, far more successful; still others have greater experience; and others yet have just as good academic credentials. I, like many of those others, find your sort of bullying both infantile and rather pathetic. But it and you are symptomatic of the current time.
I would add that even those without impressive academic credentials and net worth are just as entitled to hold their own opinions and take part in the national conversation.

I'm liking the cut of your jib on this here post....

My specific question is how would you propose to cut government spending by 50%? What specific funding programs would you reduce?

I'm not meaning to be antagonistic, but interested in your thought's on what stays and what get's cut.

Best as always.
I would start by consolidating most agencies and flattening management. Why do we need the FBI, DEA, NSA, DHS, and ATF? Surely, we would be just as safe with the FBI, ATF, and DHS. I do think that there is some value in having separate agencies for the purpose of preventing bloated budgets with little accountability. Set each agency's budget to zero and require them to submit a budget proposal outlining basic operating expenses for review before additional funds are allocated. Resources for domestic agencies should focus on defense and environmental protections. If the federal government can guarantee a safe nation with clean air, water, and robust defense of civil rights, then they have met most of their domestic responsibilities. State governments should follow suit, returning most decisionary power to local governments. With regard to taxes, I favor a flat rate negative income tax.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross