Politics

Im sure there is something to politcis that I dont understand....

but Harris as Veep makes no sense to me..

She brings the far left.. and she brings California...

So what?

Both the far left and California were voting Biden anyway... nothing changes...

Wouldnt a candidate from a swing state like PA, FL, WI, etc.. that could go either way be more valuable?
I think this is to try and take the edge off the violence issue. She will imply her AG background and talk about reasonable "reforming" of the police, and the "defunding" language will be left to the nut class. Clearly, they are assuming "real" African Americans have nowhere else to go - something that has seemed to work for them for four decades now.

Or maybe they just want to solidify the Asian American vote? :rolleyes::cool:

Lightfoot, will blame it on Trump, because like all Democrats, she will try and divert responsibility.

I've posted this quote here before but it is more appropriate now than ever.

"David Mamet had a famous saying, essentially: …‘in order for genuine liberals to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things’… By pretending ‘not to know’ there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience, denial of truth allows easier trespass. The Democrat ideology depends on your unwillingness to accept their presentations; and your reconciliation. Do not look away."

Is this the same Harris that in December called Biden a racist and demanded an apology? Maybe being a running mate is an apology....Or maybe promised POTUS after 6 months...

D6ZIfN4WwAAtVQW.jpeg
Screen_Shot_2019-01-31_at_11.30.44_AM.jpeg

117715249_10158674030813189_3350339180307504701_n.jpg

Attachments

• 117715249_10158674030813189_3350339180307504701_n.jpg
    117715249_10158674030813189_3350339180307504701_n.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 80
Hogpatrol, I believe you are spot on.

Some may be snickering about the Biden - Harris ticket, but think for a minute what happens if they are elected. Harris will clearly be the driving force, and Biden's replacement when he steps down. She has been very open in her anti-gun stance including advocating for gun control by Executive Orders. Quite likely that Racine will be elevated to the role of Federal AG. Again a radical anti-gunner (currently trying to take down the NRA).
If you're not careful you could end up in a worse position than Britain, Australia, Canada and New Zealand combined.

Since you are talking hypothetical, I do believe that if he is elected that Biden would step down before his 4 years are up which would allow Harris to become President.

However if she did do a Executive Order on gun control it would never hold up just for the fact of our 2 Amendment. If the first court that heard it didn't strike down the order the Supreme Court would make quick work of it. That is as long as the conservative justices didn't pass away in Biden's firs couple of years where he could try and replace them with liberal ones. But then the liberals would also have to take over our Senate to confirm the new justices.

While a lot of the above is possible it is highly unlikely.

My sister sent these to me. LMAO!!!!!

Here ya go @mdwest :)

KAM III.jpg
KAM II.jpg
KAM I.jpg

Im sure there is something to politcis that I dont understand....

but Harris as Veep makes no sense to me..

She brings the far left.. and she brings California...

So what?

Both the far left and California were voting Biden anyway... nothing changes...

Wouldnt a candidate from a swing state like PA, FL, WI, etc.. that could go either way be more valuable?

Rule 1 do no harm.

Biden painted himself into a corner by saying he'd pick a woman. After BLM etc., he had to pick a black woman.

Harris already was vetted, ran for and won a National office, had National name recognition as well.

Also, during her candidacy she went to the left of Biden so progressives will be happier with her than Susan Rice etc..

She has her DA bona fides so that will help with "soft on crime" issue though it is a double edged sword. But the negatives impact only progressives and they hate Trump more than her DA background.

Harris, is not a black woman. She is a mixed race. Her mother is from India, and her father is from Jamaica. The media has painted her as black, to boost the appeal, for whatever reason?

Harris, is not a black woman. She is a mixed race. Her mother is from India, and her father is from Jamaica. The media has painted her as black, to boost the appeal, for whatever reason?

Last I checked Jamaican was black. However, she is not African American. Hence, newspapers calling her either black or a woman of color. This is her dad, looks black to me ;)

OIP.CS2HhEglk_8XXoZU29xx5AHaFJ

She claims to be African American, and the media paints her as such, which technically she is not. She is also not 100% black, she is mixed. If her mother was black, than that would be a different story. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I got married in Jamaica. A white man of Norwegian descent, to a Mexican American (Chicana). I'm still trying to figure out how to spin that.

I think the powers that be had Joe pick her so as not to harm anyone politically for 2024, if by some freak chance they win then they can really ram through their b.s.

Harris is an interesting choice in that she is a relatively safe pick, yet she is strongly disliked by the progressive wing of the party for being a moderate and her background as AG. Will be interesting to see how the "Bernie Bros" handle it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eye4aneye

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!