Politics

I find it interesting that back in olden times, a few months ago, when Beto promised to confiscate firearms a democrat congressman advocated using the military, including the use of atomic weapons, to impliment the threat. Yet, now thugs, looters and arsonists must be "given space" and a dialog must be sought. WTF!!

I'm not american.
I live in a farm, close to a small town. That's it. Here is peaceful as it can be.
Every major big city is a shithole. Seattle, Detroit, NYC, L.A. Mumbai, London, Berlim. It's all the same shithole.
I've noticed that for a long time. I don't know why people chose to live in them.

I've noticed that for a long time. I don't know why people chose to live in them.
Unless you are part of the elite who lives in the wealthiest district, segregated from everybody, it does not worth it. A shithole is a shithole.

Cities are often the cultural and economic centers of their respective regions. For example, I live in Long Island and I'd say about 80% of the local service economy work in Manhattan. There's a lot of things to do in the city so naturally, a lot of people flock there. Hell, if I'm able to get in cozy with the Bronx Zoo, I'll probably end up getting a little studio there. There's also the fact that everything's so close together, which equates to convenience.

However, cities are really expensive and, IIRC, NY is seeing lots of residents move out. Thanks to the real estate market and other economic elements, cities are becoming more and more expensive. Especially with the advent of remote work, you could touch base with an office in NYC while in a cheaper, rural home upstate, meaning that you don't have to live close to your job. Obviously this doesn't work for everything but you get the idea. I'm not an economist so I'm sure there are good readings out there.

Cities are often the cultural and economic centers of their respective regions. For example, I live in Long Island and I'd say about 80% of the local service economy work in Manhattan. There's a lot of things to do in the city so naturally, a lot of people flock there. Hell, if I'm able to get in cozy with the Bronx Zoo, I'll probably end up getting a little studio there. There's also the fact that everything's so close together, which equates to convenience.

However, cities are really expensive and, IIRC, NY is seeing lots of residents move out. Thanks to the real estate market and other economic elements, cities are becoming more and more expensive. Especially with the advent of remote work, you could touch base with an office in NYC while in a cheaper, rural home upstate, meaning that you don't have to live close to your job. Obviously this doesn't work for everything but you get the idea. I'm not an economist so I'm sure there are good readings out there.

One can have all those things with no income or estate tax, Florida. The high tax states are losing more taxpayers every year. In turn, more areas of major cities, especially in the northeast, are turning in to shitholes.

This is because every president past just kept throwing good money at bad .when chips are down around who do these weak and lame countries call the u.s.
Not at all. I just want America to be able to compete on a level playing field.

Currently Germany charges America 50% higher tariffs that America charges Germany. Is that fair? If Germany is a good friend of America then why won't they lower their rates to the rates that America gives them? Trump has even said he would go to 0 tariffs with any country. I don't care if there is an imbalance of trade as long as it is fair.

WTO MFN Rates.

https://www.wto.org/english/res_e/s...{"impl":"client","params":{"langParam":"en"}}

Also Germany is not meeting NATO's 2% defense rates. Is that fair? Why is America subsidizing countries that will not meet their quota. Thus America is withdrawing troops from Germany.

Trump is the first American president who won't put up with America being taken advantage of. Countries are dismayed and angered that America/Trump won't take it any more. That's good with me.(y)

IMG_0059.JPG

One can have all those things with no income or estate tax, Florida. The high tax states are losing more taxpayers every year. In turn, more areas of major cities, especially in the northeast, are turning in to shitholes.
I'd say less turning into straight-up shitholes, the benefits are being outweighed by negatives. Cities were always shitholes or at least had shithole parts, often swept away from the tourist path. Crowded conditions plus an expensive living cost is gonna do that. I'm also likely biased as hell since I've led a fairly urban life, meaning that I've benefitted a lot from cities.

If you really wanted me to rant about a city, I'd say L.A. makes NYC look like paradise, whatever the flaws with the latter are.

If you really wanted me to rant about a city, I'd say L.A. makes NYC look like paradise, whatever the flaws with the latter are.

LAX is like walking around a 1970's or 80's cop, gangwar, whatever movie. Seriously, this is the flashback I had walking into a restroom there. Scary stuff.

Reactions: cls
Everyone stop and be proud of me for a minute, I just figured out how to use the multi-quote feature instead of hitting reply and then copying multiple replies into one.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1271064649518194689
I saw you were talking about Soros. Is this legit?

I question the legitimacy of any video with that many video cuts and dialogue without explicitly established context.

There is a reason why Key Largo is my "primary" residence ;)

L.A. really strikes me as a quite dirty city, at least by U.S. standards. When we were there, we were at an airBNB a walk from Venice Beach and lemme tell ya, as someone with a really heightened sense of smell, the reek of weed hit me like a drunken driver. I also found the city itself to be quite a borish place, that or a constant barrage of tourist traps. Now I'm not a total Negative Nancy, I did like seeing the La Brea tar pits and the Hollywood stars, but as often as I like to visit NYC sometimes, I'd never wanna visit L.A. again. NYC just feels more alive to me.

If you are leaving paycheck to paycheck, and have not chance of ascension, I really don't get it why to live in a city. Violence, crowds, neurosis and high cost of rent and high cost of living. And in America there are state tax.
I don't care that my small town does not have "cultural center" like a modern art museum. I actually enjoy it does not have.
I don't care that Justin Bieber or any of these artists never came here. I actually enjoy that they don't come here. I like my own local band traditional music.
I don't care if my small town does not have a restaurant serving culturally enriched Vanuatu food. I enjoy my traditional dishes.
I open my door, go for hiking, I see little to no pollution, I see the mountain, thats where I want my ashes after I die, I can see Gaia, my mother, who will punish us for all we are doing.
I live with my own kind, with my own people, who share the same values as me.
I will never become the CEO of a multinational company in my small town, but in a big city my chances were also close to zero. And working 15 hours a day is not fun at all.

Burn, "cultural and economic centers", burn. It's being fun to watch.

Florida countryside is good for freshwater fishing, hunting (whitetail, boar, upland, waterfowl), trekking and outoors?

What would be the best state for that? And what would be the state tax in this state?

Some people claim that small town people only talk about gossips and other people lives.

It's fun, I noticed the big city dweller only talks about virtue signaling and moral exibitionism. Look how brave I am, I'm taking the same position as everybody to this subject, you need to be very brave to do that. I'm repeating everything big corporation tv is saying, how can I be so brave? Now I know that the jupterians are killing marcians in the new Disney Star Wars movie, so I need to take a brave position, I stand against oppression.

For God's sake, I would end up killing myself in the first week.

If american city dwellers wanna live in a multicultural paradise with no police, they should look no more. They just need to go to a "favela" in Rio de Janeiro, where the is no presence of police, just friendly drug warlords who burn people alive. It's living the dream, bro.

Florida countryside is good for freshwater fishing, hunting (whitetail, boar, upland, waterfowl), trekking and outoors?

What would be the best state for that? And what would be the state tax in this state?

No income tax or estate tax in Florida. Vehicle and homeowner's insurance is another story.

I recall reports from Afghanistan during O'bama's reign when the US was seeking to extricate itself. the main problem wasn't the various international terrorist organizations. the problem was that the national government did not recognize the legitimacy of the various warlords (equivalent of state govts established through might). If the US rep talked with one, the other would take action to undermine things. So nothing got done.

Seems to me there are similarities between the various state/local governments seeking to establish order while the warlords- aka Antifa, BLM and what ever wanna-be groups, continue to seek political control. Unfortunately, the media seeks to portray the groups as legitimate and the lemmings in the population continue to follow along - not realizing that the cliff is approaching and it's a long drop to the ocean where there is no coast guard to pull them out.

I question the legitimacy of any video with that many video cuts and dialogue without explicitly established context.
Yes, I don't follow Soros political activities. I thought he was a Libertarian because Popper and Open Society book are Libertarians. His former partner, James Roger, is also a Libertarian.
People create a lot of conspiracy theory about him. I don't know what is true and what is not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois