Politics

attacking state infrastructure. American Nazis do similar things- in that they attack or sabotage power stations within America.
Those attacking and sabotaging American infrastructure are misguided youths who think they are saving the world and its climate, and those that never grew up.

A guy can hope! At a certain point they'll have so many old lions running around, they will have no choice but to regulate the population. It will take time.
Kenya has quite well regulated numbers of big species so far
For example, white rhino, extinct.

Those attacking and sabotaging American infrastructure are misguided youths who think they are saving the world and its climate, and those that never grew up.

I am not so sure. The most recent power station attacks were highly effective, ie they only shot up the most critical equipment.

If anything climate related I would say they are part of the eco-terror organizations that operate in North America.

From what I heard and read about the recent power station attacks the people who did them knew exactly what to do. I don’t think they are simple miss guided youth, they seem to be better trained then just that.

I didn't say that the misguided youth and those that refused to grow up were not qualified- just that they weren't necessarily members of the nazi party. they are followers of the same counter-productive strategies that Hillary Clinton enjoyed- basically anti-capitalism/free-enterprise. They do their homework and are showing that they are skilled and evidently very well-funded. There is no reason that someone can't be an effective terrorist and also mis-guided in their beliefs.

I didn't say that the misguided youth and those that refused to grow up were not qualified- just that they weren't necessarily members of the nazi party. they are followers of the same counter-productive strategies that Hillary Clinton enjoyed- basically anti-capitalism/free-enterprise. They do their homework and are showing that they are skilled and evidently very well-funded. There is no reason that someone can't be an effective terrorist and also mis-guided in their beliefs.
Professor Ted comes to mind. Brilliant, effective(ish), but misguided in how best to apply his beliefs. His "essay" is also interesting to read in todays climate. It's sometimes weird reading certain passages and realizing they were written as long ago as they were. He was spot on on a good bit.

Just watching random stuff on YouTube, and saw this....trudeau seems to have a hard time answering the question....totally rambling crap he repeats.....

He gets away from this stuff in Parliament, but what irks me is that he also gets away with in when fielding media questions. Asked one thing, answers something else, and the reporter moves on.

For those who live in democracies with a free media, it may come as a surprise that in Canada, the government funds such parts of the media as it deems appropriate . . . with natural consequences. One op-ed writer said this: “Taking money from the people we cover will place us in a permanent and inescapable conflict of interest; that it will produce newspapers concerned less with appealing to readers than to grantsmen.”

I would say this is a cautionary tale for other countries, but nothing gets ignored more than history.

So,

Zelensky has the dirt on Biden.

Zelensky tells Biden to send $$$ or else.

Biden obliges. US taxpayer is the one that suffers.

FBI along with CIA, DOS, et al. have known all about it and covered it up.

Nothing new that we haven't known. Just slowly becoming public.

1686257542742.png

This just in……. Donald J Trump has been indicted over the classified documents incident by a Federal Grand Jury in Miami…. Same day that Greene reads from notes from an FBI informant’s statement on the Biden’s receiving bribes while Biden was VP…… what a freaking circus.

This just in……. Donald J Trump has been indicted over the classified documents incident by a Federal Grand Jury in Miami…. Same day that Greene reads from notes from an FBI informant’s statement on the Biden’s receiving bribes while Biden was VP…… what a freaking circus.
America is now officially a Banana Republic! Its over, nothing is safe or sacred.

Dan Bongino on the radio has been saying for days, whenever bad news comes out against Joey, shortly after bad news for Trump.
Bad news for Joe today on his money laundering scandal, few hours later Trump is indicted!

America is now officially a Banana Republic! Its over, nothing is safe or sacred.

Dan Bongino on the radio has been saying for days, whenever bad news comes out against Joey, shortly after bad news for Trump.
Bad news for Joe today on his money laundering scandal, few hours later Trump is indicted!
Exactly.

I'm quite conflicted on this. It's an absolute disgusting double standard watching Trump get multiple indictments when families like the Biden's and Clinton's just go about life after all they've done. On the other hand, Trump poked the bear far too many times and they now are looking to finally put the fork in him. It's not right, for sure, but he brought this on himself.

In terms of how this pans out for the future of the US government? It sets a pretty scary precedent of weaponizing various 3-letter organizations for political gain.

The only hope I have at this point is DeSantis and/or Haley end up president and clean up shop. The only silver lining of this all is maybe Trump will finally be forced out of the political arena.

The only hope
The only hope is that there is no hope. the Communists will continue to attack Trump as long as he is the front-runner, but if DeSantis or any other non-Communist gains traction, they too will incur the Communist wrath. I think it is for naught because the Chinese see a window of opportunity between now and November 2024 to expand their influence over the free world, so that by Nov '24 the US president will be virtually a Chinese dominated position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuigrande

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross