Politics

I was going to ask since when did SF start doing audits of TOE?
I should have been more clear in my post..

I am aware of a couple of guys that are currently working as contractors in Ukraine that are part of a larger team of contractors that happen to have spent time in SF (being SOF or SF specifically was not why they were hired.. they have language skills, cultural training, prior on the ground experience in Ukraine, etc that assists in mission execution, which was the appeal).. the contract they are working on is tied to EUM (End Use Monitoring) which involves the tracking of DOD provided inventory.. as I understand things (I know an executive at the company that holds this contract.. I also have a former employee that works in the embassy as a PSC that I keep in regular contact with), most of the contractor team are former DSCA types, logisticians, etc..

So, yes, there are some guys in theater that at some point in their careers spent time in SF that are involved in a contract tied to DOD inventory audits.... but NO, they arent there in any capacity as an "operator" or using any of their UW/DA/SR/FID/etc mission set "hard" skills.. They have prior experience living/working in Ukraine, speak the language, know the area, know the culture, have prior experience working in and around embassies, host nation forces, etc..etc.. which helps get things done..

Actually petty easy to profile. Group of young, attention seeking jammy boys. The gen following them no different, maybe more sophisticated and clever. The gamer, cell phone addicted string of generations all with ADD or some form of psychopathic disorder.

Not sure which is worse:
Yesterday we did our monthly trip to the market. I was standing in front of the dairy case selecting which items we wanted. a couple, possibly 5 years older than me were pushing their cart and looking at the items in the case. He paid no attention to what was ahead of him and ran his cart into me. The cart stopped on impact which was the first the guy noticed anything besides the product in the case. He acted mildly upset that I had gotten in his way.
Out in the parking lot we had backed partially out of the spot and stopped waiting for other traffic to clear. A fellow about 30 yoa was walking along looking at his phone and walked into the side of our car. He had the same look on his face as the older fellow- upset that we had gotten in his way.

I'm not sure what is causing this lack of awareness but it can't be good. From a political standpoint, it does seem to be a problem that afflicts the ruling class.

Intel leaker in custody. Arrested In Massachusetts.
Actually, the person arrested is the one Merrick Garland decided fit the criteria- a white conservative who didn't vote for the Bidet and who doesn't have the funding to match the pockets of the federal bureaucracy. So he will be forced into a plea deal where he will admit to crimes against the state in exchange for a reduced penalty. Just like Germany 1939 and pre-1989 USSR.

Actually, the person arrested is the one Merrick Garland decided fit the criteria- a white conservative who didn't vote for the Bidet and who doesn't have the funding to match the pockets of the federal bureaucracy. So he will be forced into a plea deal where he will admit to crimes against the state in exchange for a reduced penalty. Just like Germany 1939 and pre-1989 USSR.
Read the article I posted.

The thing is: It's Bidet's fault that Russia invaded Ukraine. It's Bidet's fault that Russia is able to continue the fight in Ukraine. the issue of weapon support is a side-issue. If China, Russia & Iran become the new Axis of power it will be because Bidet & his politicians have caused it and if the Axis of power takes advantage of their current position and attack Taiwan and the Baltic states- it will be because of bidet and the voter fraud that put his party in power.

Considering he is in the military, Herr Garland will have little to say regarding his Courts Martial.

Not sure which is worse:
Yesterday we did our monthly trip to the market. I was standing in front of the dairy case selecting which items we wanted. a couple, possibly 5 years older than me were pushing their cart and looking at the items in the case. He paid no attention to what was ahead of him and ran his cart into me. The cart stopped on impact which was the first the guy noticed anything besides the product in the case. He acted mildly upset that I had gotten in his way.
Out in the parking lot we had backed partially out of the spot and stopped waiting for other traffic to clear. A fellow about 30 yoa was walking along looking at his phone and walked into the side of our car. He had the same look on his face as the older fellow- upset that we had gotten in his way.

I'm not sure what is causing this lack of awareness but it can't be good. From a political standpoint, it does seem to be a problem that afflicts the ruling class.
Some people just need their asss kicked.

Considering he is in the military, Herr Garland will have little to say regarding his Courts Martial.
Are firing squads still allowed?

I don't know if I would be so worried about the 21 year old metro male jammy boy in the Air Guard as much as the brass who were in charge of the info to begin with. I'd certainly put him under the heat lamp for the info- the big fish are much higher up. We obviously have a den of foxes at every level of the government and military guarding the hen house but the only person anyone can talk about is Trump. I think we have been well beyond conspiracy theory for a long time and I for one am tired of being called a conspiracy theorist while the deniers are busy carrying the water for the whole corrupt bunch in DC, the bureaucrats scattered across the country and the MSM, including the top military brass who are in the loop.

Last edited:
the brass who were in charge of the info to begin with.
When the CiC is giving our adversaries everything they have bought & paid for- what difference does it make if the world sees behind the curtain. the present bunch prefer to lie even when the truth would be to their advantage. I guess being a professional liar for 50 years sets a behavior pattern that an 80 year old man is unable to break.

7 Ukraine soldiers killed for every Russian soldier killed in war over Ukraine???? Or so it’s claimed via secret documents, lots of strange claims in regards to documents. Supposedly there really are U.S. troops fighting Russians? Crazy stuff out there.

7 Ukraine soldiers killed for every Russian soldier killed in war over Ukraine???? Or so it’s claimed via secret documents, lots of strange claims in regards to documents. Supposedly there really are U.S. troops fighting Russians? Crazy stuff out there.
Where do you get this nonsense? The actual slide shows roughly a 3 to 1 casualty advantage to the Ukrainians. When the packet was published on Telegram for a largely Russian audience, those casualty numbers had been fairly crudely photo-shopped to show the opposite. This isn't an opinion, it has been documented all over the press. Even some of the Russians on RT admit it.

This is how the slide was manipulated.

Sadly some pro-Russian anti-Ukraine US "information" sources are gleefully running with the disinformation.

I have seen nothing about US troops "fighting" in Ukraine. I would be stunned if some SOF and DIA technical exploitation personnel weren't in country. There are some former military Americans serving in the international brigade. Two were recently killed in Bakhmut and one has defected to the Russians.

Last edited:
I don't know if I would be so worried about the 21 year old metro male jammy boy in the Air Guard as much as the brass who were in charge of the info to begin with. I'd certainly put him under the heat lamp for the info- the big fish are much higher up. We obviously have a den of foxes at every level of the government and military guarding the hen house but the only person anyone can talk about is Trump. I think we have been well beyond conspiracy theory for a long time and I for one am tired of being called a conspiracy theorist while the deniers are busy carrying the water for the whole corrupt bunch in DC, the bureaucrats scattered across the country and the MSM, including the top military brass who are in the loop.
Read the article I posted.

Serious question. What big fish or brass are you talking about, and what did he or she supposedly do that is in your view wrong? Build a classified briefing? That happens hourly in Washington to keep decision makers informed. There are procedures for controlling that material followed by trusted cleared personnel to physically manage it. The kid apparently had the clearances, and at his rank was likely responsible for filing material at his headquarters. He saw an opportunity to show off for his on line followers and that was more important to him than his country.

I know Occam's Razor isn't nearly as much fun as universal corruption.

That’s why all the question marks…. It’s like where does this crap come from? And if you’ll notice I believe I write crazy in regards to it.

There you go again - showing off your prejudices and unsubstantiated conclusions -
Seriously? Not my conclusion, unsubstantiated or otherwise - read the article (and a host of others). With respect to my prejudices, I am only interested in facts. I admit to drawing suppositions, but only in areas where I have fairly extensive experience - such as a major military headquarters and the storage of classified material. If you an alternative theory, please share it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you