Politics

When Kampala Kamala visits a foreign country there are two questions for the president of the visited country: 1 Are you married? 2. does your wife mind if you have sexual relations with Kampala Kamala? From all of the evidence we have seen, that seems to be her only qualifications for any job or agreement that she was seeking.
Kamala is bringing lots of new jobs to Zambia. Blow jobs. :A Outta:

@Vintageguy ... That right there is one of my biggest fears.

@Randy F ... I did not realize her skill set required particular parameters. I always thought it was more like her super power and always "on". Maybe she should wear a cape, with a phallic symbol on the back.

1680550963617.png

Superb as usual Victor Hanson piece. What one feels about his suitability or the desirability of hiring Trump as our next president, this prosecution makes a mockery of our justice system. More importantly, it opens the door, should the Republican party wish to step through it, to send the Republic into chaos. His analogy with the late Roman Republic seems exactly correct. The man on the white horse may not be far over the Rubicon.

... I did not realize her skill set required particular parameters. I always thought it was more like her super power and always "on". Maybe she should wear a cape, with a phallic symbol on the back.
She has a very specific set of skills, skills she acquired over a very long career, skills that make her a nightmare for people like you...

1680576184901.png

She has a very specific set of skills, skills she acquired over a very long career, skills that make her a nightmare for people like you...

One of two things is true: her tailor is masterful at hiding the knee pads in her pants suits, or she has some seriously callused knees. :A Whistle:

Manhattan D.A.'s office preparing for Trump arrival tomorrow.

1680580373291.png

1680581646924.png

Finland is member of Nato today. Lets celebrate it with music
An Athlete is a person who can put their body in the right place at the right moment. The gentleman playing this organ is an amazing athlete.

Congratulations to Finland!

Superb as usual Victor Hanson piece. What one feels about his suitability or the desirability of hiring Trump as our next president, this prosecution makes a mockery of our justice system. More importantly, it opens the door, should the Republican party wish to step through it, to send the Republic into chaos. His analogy with the late Roman Republic seems exactly correct. The man on the white horse may not be far over the Rubicon.

I can't entirely agree with the author's concerns about undermining the Republic, as there is precedent to these charges. These are challenging times, but I believe there is enormous resiliency in the democracy in the USA. I doubt the machinations of a group of power-mad politicians and business people can have a long-term damaging impact. There's too much depth in the US. I do agree several people dodged prosecution, and maybe that's the real problem. Unfortunately, this tail will wag the dog for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg