Politics

NYC Mayor sleeps on the floor with migrants to show he likes them. WTF, REALLY????

The latest pile of crap being floated from this admin is that there were 3 such incursions during Trump's term. I knew it.... there had to be a "Trump did something" thrown out there to cover for the complete lack of accountability or credibility from this whole corrupt bunch- top to bottom. Again, who let this thing get into US airspace in the first place? And I kind of do but kinda don't feel sorry for that one star assigned to give that pile of horse shit briefing at the beginning.

Who would give the command "shoot or don't shoot" if an ICBM or re-entry vehicle was tracked coming in at velocities of up to 15k MPH! Then, imagine this this big ole fat balloon, generally un-maneuverable except for initial flight minor altitude changes, traveling at near zero airspeed with about average Cessna groundspeed floating across the north Pacific from China at the mercy of air currents right into US airspace all the way across the continental US and the best we're told is it is not deemed harmful, it is a Chinese surveillance balloon, but it's too dangerous to shoot it down! Heaven help us.
Couldn’t agree more. Biden is Pres, it’s his watch and his administration. They get to establish policy, live and die on the merits.
Just because a previous administration did something, or didn’t do something, doesn’t make it the right answer. If that were the case, Fast and Furious under Eric Holder would be the norm, wouldn’t it? Or, if you prefer, WMD under Bush. And I know this is a bit of a false equivalency, but there’s still some merit in my mind.
Previous mistakes shouldn’t dictate future decisions, policy or behavior. Assuming there is any truth to the allegation Trump let the balloons fly on by as well…

Couldn’t agree more. Biden is Pres, it’s his watch and his administration. They get to establish policy, live and die on the merits.
Just because a previous administration did something, or didn’t do something, doesn’t make it the right answer. If that were the case, Fast and Furious under Eric Holder would be the norm, wouldn’t it? Or, if you prefer, WMD under Bush. And I know this is a bit of a false equivalency, but there’s still some merit in my mind.
Previous mistakes shouldn’t dictate future decisions, policy or behavior. Assuming there is any truth to the allegation Trump let the balloons fly on by as well…
They are politicians. Mistakes are the way of life so they never learn. Same old shit hoping for a different outcome.

What about cost too? Why not use relatively cheap bullets vs an expensive missile?
You haven't priced ammo lately, have you. They probably require A-Squares or Woodleighs for those guns on an F-22, and as we all know, ya can't find any right now! That missile just uses sheet metal, that's easy to find....

The latest pile of crap being floated from this admin is that there were 3 such incursions during Trump's term. I knew it.... there had to be a "Trump did something" thrown out there to cover for the complete lack of accountability or credibility from this whole corrupt bunch- top to bottom. Again, who let this thing get into US airspace in the first place? And I kind of do but kinda don't feel sorry for that one star assigned to give that pile of horse shit briefing at the beginning.

Who would give the command "shoot or don't shoot" if an ICBM or re-entry vehicle was tracked coming in at velocities of up to 15k MPH! Then, imagine this this big ole fat balloon, generally un-maneuverable except for initial flight minor altitude changes, traveling at near zero airspeed with about average Cessna groundspeed floating across the north Pacific from China at the mercy of air currents right into US airspace all the way across the continental US and the best we're told is it is not deemed harmful, it is a Chinese surveillance balloon, but it's too dangerous to shoot it down! Heaven help us.

Apparently neither he nor his people were informed....

Apparently neither he nor his people were informed....

This balloon was much bigger than I realized!

"VanHerck said. The balloon was as much as 200 feet tall, with a payload the size of a jetliner that weighed “in excess of a couple thousand pounds.”

Clearly, this wasn't like shooting down Winne the pooh

images.jpeg

The smell of Milley is somewhere in the the backstory.

NYC Mayor sleeps on the floor with migrants to show he likes them. WTF, REALLY????

Seems they are moving on the problem.......he obviously didn't like the sleeping arrangements....

BBC News - 'Surprise' in Canada as NYC buses migrants to border

Bill Maher is actually a pretty smart guy.

Bill Maher is actually a pretty smart guy
Agreed!
Bill Maher may be a very far left liberal but he doesn't pull any punches when anyone is an idiot!

Bill Maher is actually a pretty smart guy.

Dave Rubin, formerly of The Young Turks with Cenk Uyger and Anna Kasparian, among others, has been working on Maher for a while. Seems to be making some headway, but by all reports, whenever they get together, Maher gets baked out of his gourd and Rubin has a glass or 3 too much wine to get very far.

TBH, I'm not sure Maher has moved to the right very far, so much as the left has totally gone off the rails and making Maher look like a centrist. He better be careful. The mobs will eventually come for him.

I don’t think Maher is anywhere near a centrist…I think he is just intelligent, highly articulate, and does not suffer fools well at all (no matter if the fool is a leftist or a rightist)…

I can actually respect Maher, even though he and I are at opposite ends of the spectrum on just about everything…

At least he is typically informed, and has built an opinion based on some level of factual evidence related to something he actually believes in most of the time..

He is someone you could likely have an intelligent, rational conversation with I believe… the discussion might get heated.. that happens when people are passionate about something and disagree…. But unlike so many on the left, Maher I believe would actually listen to you and try to support his argument rather than just screaming racism and facist at every thing they don’t like

I only said they're making him look like a centrist. I know he isn't.

Hopefully he has enough sense to realize that where the rabid left is presently is the only place that sort of thinking will inevitably lead.

There are a lot of "otherwise intelligent" people whose brains have gone into Remission due to TDS. One wonders if TDS will be replaced by DeSDS and its Republican counter-part Never DeSantis.

1675795750872.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross