Politics

I'm completely at a loss as to the thought process of who decided to not shoot the thing down before it reached US air space. After all it's really big, NORAD was certainly tracking it for most all it's journey, and it's average ground speed was about that of a Cessna! Thank goodness it wasn't on an ICBM or dropping out of orbit coming in at a few thousand MPH with a nuke or EMP nuke. The briefing about it being "controllable" and the "concern for the potential for collateral damage if shot down" is a total load of horse shit for consumption by the purposefully ignorant asses in the MSM passing along the crap to the same people who have voted in the last couple of elections I guess.

Last edited:
Probably the biggest take-away by the USA's adversaries is the confirmation of the utter intolerance for casualties. That will be used in any further calculus by them.

The second is Brandon's dither factor. He says he gave his consent to shoot it down last Wednesday. He will have been in posession of all of the same facts all along from the beginning, but only finally decided on Wednesday.

The third is that having given his consent, note not order, to shoot it down the military then waited three days to act. Now you know who is running the country, and that they are even more risk averse than the ditherer.

The constant excuse for not shooting it down early on was that over the continental US the debris field would be many, many sq miles of debris, and dangerous for the populace….after seeing the “shoot down” yesterday it dropped like a rock…debris field…BS…either we were lied to or the admin has no clue what they are doing. My vote….we were lied to.

Just heard that a Salvage ship will be on sight in a couple of days To retrieve debris…So six miles off the coast and no salvage ship there for two days…Hell they found the JFK, jr plane in that time and had no idea where it was when the search began. Miley, Austin..have some…Lucy, you have some splain’ to do.

Just heard that a Salvage ship will be on sight in a couple of days To retrieve debris…So six miles off the coast and no salvage ship there for two days…Hell they found the JFK, jr plane in that time and had no idea where it was when the search began. Miley, Austin..have some…Lucy, you have some splain’ to do.
How so? Just how many navy salvage "ships" do you believe we have on the east coast? And how many of those assets are capable of operating in just 45 feet of water? You think one should have been sitting in the impact area to catch it? The debris is in deep enough water that it isn't going anywhere and shallow enough that a mysterious PRC submarine isn't going to sneak in and spirit everything away. I guarantee you the site is under 24 hour surveillance and guard (either Coast Guard or a US Navy) until the recovery asset team is assembled and deploy from Norfolk or wherever to conduct the retrieval.

I hate to take anyone away from all the mutual reinforcing complaints about the administration and the incompetence of the Department of Defense, however this is an interesting update from Igor Girkin. He is a Russian nationalist and former senior Federal Security Officer who organized much of the Russian population in Donbas during the 2014 Russian incursion. He is also charged by Ukraine as the Russian responsible for the shootdown of Malaysian flight MH17. He has been critical of the competence of the leadership of the SMO, and he is very popular on the military related channels on Telegraph. That huge following of veterans seems to insulate him from retaliation by Putin. This is his latest update.

Last edited:
It is an extra ordinary event

Don’t know quite what to make of it

Im reassured now that it has been shot down

I can take all my electronic gizmos out of the tin foil lined bins

still got my lead lined hat on though

Don’t forget the underwear!

It is an extra ordinary event

Don’t know quite what to make of it

Im reassured now that it has been shot down

I can take all my electronic gizmos out of the tin foil lined bins

still got my lead lined hat on though
If you add a foil covering to the lead you will be not only protected from EMP, but also PRC and domestic threats to your precious bodily fluids - even potentially mutated viruses. More importantly you likely will achieve a new ability to sniff out conspiracy and incompetence wherever it may lurk. :A Secret:

You should patent it.

It has been posted here before, but I still love this scene.

Apparently they have known since Wednesday, when Biden said shoot it down, that they would do it over the Atlantic on an area within the 12 mile limit..why was a salvage ship not in the area or areas anticipated? Planning on anticipation of likely shoot down locations…surely the Air Force was prepared in advance of the shoot down and on alert..up and down the coast as noted on the results. Just observation and questioning by a civilian.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Chinese deliberately floated a provocation over the US hoping for a reaction so as to provide a veneer of justification for shooting down surveillance assets in the south china seas?

Just a thought

J

At the 45 foot depth, that’s 41-50 minutes of downtime without decompression. Not sure why the water is not full of divers, yesterday.
Because they will do a deliberate gridded recovery.

Biden… “I handled Xi Jinping and his balloon just like I handled bad dude Corn Pop when I was a lifeguard back in aught ‘60 something”. I just use the philosophy as described by Occam’s razor when trying to figure out our idiot in chief or as Chris Plante says about Brandon’s brain, “She’s-a broke”.

Biden… “I handled Xi Jinping and his balloon just like I handled bad dude Corn Pop when I was a lifeguard back in aught ‘60 something”. I just use the philosophy as described by Occam’s razor when trying to figure out our idiot in chief or as Chris Plante says about Brandon’s brain, “She’s-a broke”.
Just another Bidumdum clusterf---k. I seriously doubt that nincompoop even knows what it was, where it was, when it got close to us, or what to do about it. All this collateral damage bs is just a coverup until someone got their head out in the daylight and decided to do something.

I was hoping it would cross Minnesota so I could bring it down with my 404 Jeffery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg