Politics

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
287990208_10219759318643858_173735181876013627_n.jpg

Marc Ret

AH senior member
Reaction score
I don't know how to respond to this thread. Like the commentary by the guy showing the clips, angry about this BS being of all things a training film for the US Navy, which will carry over to other branches of the US military, angry that these morons think heterosexuals that know there only 2 sexual genders, male and female, need to conform to their degenerate way of life.

Newspeak_Dictionary_grande.jpg

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
1655935958131.png

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, New Zealand, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
Two interesting reads. The first one is a letter to Joe Biden from Mike Wirth, CEO of Chevron. I retired a little over a year ago from Chevron, after a 39 year career.

The second article is a list proposed by the American Petroleum Institute (API) to restore U.S. energy leadership and help fulfill our great nation’s core promise.

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Two interesting reads. The first one is a letter to Joe Biden from Mike Wirth, CEO of Chevron. I retired a little over a year ago from Chevron, after a 39 year career.

The second article is a list proposed by the American Petroleum Institute (API) to restore U.S. energy leadership and help fulfill our great nation’s core promise.

An excellent letter, as one would expect. I began my career with a Chevron affiliate in the refining sector. I have the greatest respect for them.

Rocked and Loaded

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, NWTF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OHhuntr

Latest profile posts

TheSayHeyKid wrote on shark_za's profile.
I have a pile of never fired .35 Rem brass if you are interested. What quantity are you looking for?

Billy
GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS wrote on Robharris's profile.
Hi Rob

Trust you are well,
It would be great if I could quote on a safari for you guys.

Please let me know if you are intereted to hunt with Game 4 Africa Safaris. We have many reviews and hunting reports on this forum if you would like to check us out.

Please let me know if you have any questions for me. We are based in the Eastern Cape of South Africa.

Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee
Game 4 Africa Safaris
hunt 65 wrote on cal pappas's profile.
Hey Cal. Would you consider $950 for the Win. Thanks.
Safari Dave wrote on Dhunt713's profile.
For me, last August, the people in the JNB wanted to see a paper document.
What covid passport app is best to use? U.s.a to Johannesburg?