Politics

1637537822517.png

1637537855656.png

The Biden administration has done some dumb things that plainly have or will harm the USA, like shutting off pipelines at a time of increasing international threat, and then running down strategic reserves! Isn't that treasonous?
Then there is moving illegal border jumpers all over the country without knowing who they are or what their agenda is. No sane person can argue that either of these two moves, let alone the host of others is in the 'national interest'. But isn't it time that sane people started to place the very serious charge of 'purposely endangering the USA'? To me these all look like clear and present threats. After the mid terms the power should be there to right this situation, but I hope some moves can be initiated in the meantime. The whole world needs a strong USA more than ever, read the threats.

Interesting bit of news that didn't get a lot of coverage. Convicted felon with outstanding arrest warrants got caught by TSA in Atlanta with a gun, had accidental discharge in the security line, airport went on lock down for a couple hours, Felon fled and is still on the loose.

Her nomination is another prime example showing that China Joe isn't in charge of the policies promoted by the White House. The Marxists are pulling his strings and "instructing" him to nominate whom they want to change the fundamentals of our economy and political structure. It's all about redistributing the wealth in our country from those that have and create jobs and wealth to those who do absolutely NOTHING economically positive for our country. They want what I/we have without having to work for it. They want to suck the "marrow" out of our economic engine through the "free is for me" philosophy and never ending free stimulus and ever expanding social entitlement programs paid for by the populace who actually have to work for a living and pay taxes to support their deadbeat asses. The mid terms can't come soon enough for me!

Canada needs to change their national anthem from "O Canada" to "Oh no no Canada"

Reactions: CJW
Seems Germany going to be fkd as well....changing law to allow 16 year old to vote amongst other things....what a joke

BBC News - Germany's Scholz seals deal to end Merkel era

A review of the current governmental actions by both the free and the totalitarian world through a historical lens shows that things are not going to end well.

The question is who will fall first?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.