Politics

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
The one in the white dress that needs a little more material to cover up her augmentation surgery.

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
I think it was actually a reporter.

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
1631676755033.png

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Isnt that story unbelievable? If true it borders on treason, if it isnt true, someone is going to be in a whole lot of trouble. I cant help but think that ol Woodward would be very careful about putting that out there unless he was totally certain of it.
Watching Blinken on Crapital Hill today is just another example of how bad things are right now.
Total incompetence surrounded by senility and idiocy.
We are so screwed.

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Watching Blinken on Crapital Hill today is just another example of how bad things are right now.
And the Twenty pieces of silver the Bidens got for selling their country out.

sgt_zim

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, Houston Safari Club Foundation, NWTF
Hunted
Texas, Louisiana

fourfive8

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana
Isnt that story unbelievable? If true it borders on treason, if it isnt true, someone is going to be in a whole lot of trouble. I cant help but think that ol Woodward would be very careful about putting that out there unless he was totally certain of it.
We are so screwed.
No doubt a two faced treasonous bassturd if true. That WOKE lecture he gave at the hearing was all the evidence I needed. Then this nugget! Yep, if true this country is in deep doodoo, worse than many have suspected since the selection.

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Zambia, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
I need to read the actual excerpts from the book, but this is so bizarre on several levels. The meeting between the Chairman and other Chiefs is head scratching. None of them have any command authority. The Chairman is the chief military advisor to the President, and the service chiefs are force providers to the Combatant Commanders. Command authority runs directly from the President to those Four-Star commanders. So, his apparent Al Haig moment - if it happened - was with a group without the authority to do much of anything. That said, if true, it borders on usurping civilian control of the military.

The calls to his Chinese counterpart are even more perplexing. Firstly, while a nuclear exchange with the Chinese would be a catastrophe, it is the Russians who have the long range, MIRV equipped arsenal that is capable of truly destroying the continent. If he really thought he was facing a "Night at Camp David" scenario (great book by the way), why wasn't he ringing up the Russians - or better yet, the Vice President.

I can only assume that the telephone call with Pelosi rattled him (apparently she was nearly hysterical). Being the senior man in uniform, he seems to have felt like he had to do something. If true, he needs to resign. As much as the Democrats would like to make him a hero, it is a precedent that represents as much a threat to them as anyone else.

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I cannot help but think that the founders of the USA must be very upset to see what the leaders of the country are doing to the country for which the founders pledged their lives and fortunes. Had they have seen the future they may have just said to continue as a colony.

Von Gruff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.vongruffknives.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia
I cannot help but think that the founders of the USA must be very upset to see what the leaders of the country are doing to the country for which the founders pledged their lives and fortunes. Had they have seen the future they may have just said to continue as a colony.
I have to say that "leaders" lead but what you have in the WH is hardly the vision of leader ship that much of the free world recognises.

NE 7x57

AH senior member
Reaction score
I need to read the actual excerpts from the book, but this is so bizarre on several levels. The meeting between the Chairman and other Chiefs is head scratching. None of them have any command authority. The Chairman is the chief military advisor to the President, and the service chiefs are force providers to the Combatant Commanders. Command authority runs directly from the President to those Four-Star commanders. So, his apparent Al Haig moment - if it happened - was with a group without the authority to do much of anything. That said, if true, it borders on usurping civilian control of the military.

The calls to his Chinese counterpart are even more perplexing. Firstly, while a nuclear exchange with the Chinese would be a catastrophe, it is the Russians who have the long range, MIRV equipped arsenal that is capable of truly destroying the continent. If he really thought he was facing a "Night at Camp David" scenario (great book by the way), why wasn't he ringing up the Russians - or better yet, the Vice President.

I can only assume that the telephone call with Pelosi rattled him (apparently she was nearly hysterical). Being the senior man in uniform, he seems to have felt like he had to do something. If true, he needs to resign. As much as the Democrats would like to make him a hero, it is a precedent that represents as much a threat to them as anyone else.

I'd like to believe the story is false but I don't. There were obviously people within the FBI and other federal agencies working to make sure Trump wasn't elected and then when he was, working to undermine his administration. There's really no reason to believe that some in the military didn't go down that same path. It's all a very disturbing look at the reality of our "Representative" form of government.

Hopefully Republicans in congress will immediately call for an investigation of this. (I'm not going to hold my breath) If proven, Milley should be charged with treason, of course those bastards in the FBI should have been as well and we can see how that turned. out. Sad times.

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Zambia, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
I'd like to believe the story is false but I don't. There were obviously people within the FBI and other federal agencies working to make sure Trump wasn't elected and then when he was, working to undermine his administration. There's really no reason to believe that some in the military didn't go down that same path. It's all a very disturbing look at the reality of our "Representative" form of government.

Hopefully Republicans in congress will immediately call for an investigation of this. (I'm not going to hold my breath) If proven, Milley should be charged with treason, of course those bastards in the FBI should have been as well and we can see how that turned. out. Sad times.
They can call for all the investigations they want, but they don't control the agenda in either house. That is why there haven't been hearings or investigations on a number of issues. All those people refusing to vote in the Georgia senate runoffs to protest election integrity certainly has had consequences. Absolutely none of the Democrat agenda would be possible with 52 R - 48 D senate. I trust Sydney Powell, Lin Wood, and the Trump supporters in Georgia who listened to them are proud of the achievement.

I suspect the calls were more nuanced than the right wing news sources are saying. But even just discussing nuclear weapons control would be, at least I believe, inappropriate for the CJCS under any circumstances.

Because the Woodward version furthers the narrative that Trump is unfit for office, Milley will be treated as a hero by the administration.

Hunter4752001

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
I wonder how many of the people applauding the alleged actions of Pelosi and Milley, recognize the precedent they are approving ie that the armed forces can take control anytime they think the civilian leadership is unfit? Given the apparent senility of the current POTUS, the lack of any talent in the VP or even an acceptable 3rd in succession.

jeanes

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Member of
TSRA Life Member, NRA
Hunted
Texas, Colorado, South Dakota
I keep hearing about the "third in succession". If Biden is removed from office, for whatever reason, Harris becomes president. She names a vice president who would be her successor. Think Nixon/Agnew/Ford/Rockefeller.

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Harris as president would be free to name whomever she wants to be vice-pres. The only limitation would be that the person would need to meet the Constitutional requirements- 35 yo, born a US citizen, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvelynGab

Latest profile posts

ABOUT US

We believe that a hunter's experience should be cherished, and so we offer a service that honours those unique and special memories and equips you to tell your adventure story. Every part of your journey with us, from communication to craftsmanship is carefully considered in order to create an experience worth remembering.
Services Flyer 2.jpg
Rare Breed wrote on USMA84DAB's profile.
Doc attached.
elkhunter77 wrote on Mark Biggerstaff's profile.
Yes, I am interested in some A Frames to load, if they are the 300 grain or other that will work for Cape Buff. I need enough to work up a load and sight in, then carry over there
KKovar wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Wow, great response regarding the title of a thread and an amazing site.
Jerycmeach wrote on Bullet Safaris's profile.
I am interested in hearing about your wild lion hunts.