Politics

235252910_217845720349395_4606336441239652955_n.jpg

If you squint he looks a bit like Dr.Fauci......

Goodness, Oregonians. How on earth did such a lisping swish ever get elected to the Senate? Barney Frank ain't got nothin' on this guy.

1628565263307.png

In this case, they were wrong to have questioned the science. DDT was losing efficacy against insects, but it was because of overuse. Not a single study Rachel Carson cited in "Silent Spring" determined that DDT was carcinogenic.

Also very easy to overlook the good DDT actually did. Malaria, yellow fever, and typhus (a louse-borne pathogen) were eliminated entirely from the US thanks in no small part to DDT.

In this case, they were wrong to have questioned the science. DDT was losing efficacy against insects, but it was because of overuse. Not a single study Rachel Carson cited in "Silent Spring" determined that DDT was carcinogenic.

Also very easy to overlook the good DDT actually did. Malaria, yellow fever, and typhus (a louse-borne pathogen) were eliminated entirely from the US thanks in no small part to DDT.

We played in the mist behind the spray trucks that went through the neighborhoods. Helped cool us down on hot days.

NY Gov Cuomo resigns today!! Dont let the door kick your ass on the way out!

Actually I hope the door knocks his stupid ass to the floor! But best news I've seen today.

For me, as a resident of totalitarian Mordor, this situation with voting without an identity card seems wild and impossible. When I tell this to someone who is somehow interested in overseas politics, they usually do not believe me.

Who would have thunk it. :unsure:

"Worst Case Scenario": "Woke" Olympic Ratings Plunge Nearly 50%, Forcing NBC To Hand Out Free Ad Space​

Whenever anything came on TV about the Olympics, I switched channels. I'll bet the athlete endorsement money takes a dive too. Woke-lympics = Fail.

Last edited:
1628738526612.png

Gov, don't go away mad.....gov, just go away!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisa56S81

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.