Politics

20210611_204622.jpg

Do not expect anything sensational from this meeting - this was stated by both sides. So it's not entirely clear why this is all happening. It may be an attempt to somehow tear Russia away from China, but this requires either a lot of cookies, or a very large baton - and none of this was loaded on board No. 1.
They say, however, that Biden is going to be very frank - I don't know what it is, maybe he wants to do a coming-out in front of Putin?
In general, according to observations, we have some complacent moods here, there is no sense of any danger. Although we should perceive this political force as a serious threat, if it managed to do in the United States the same thing that it did in Ukraine. So, more or less witty jokes sound, here is an example: a poster "carefully step" in front of some store in Sevastopol:
View attachment 406595
And the "leader" of the free world is an advanced dementia-marxist-pedophile. That should impress people. My advice to Pres Trump if he runs again is to hide in a basement for the whole of the election period. It worked for Joe, mind you a massive pre-declared fraud helped. Don't say you weren't warned America.

Richie Pryor and Gene Wilder did it first and better.
Of course, Biden's been a plagiarist all his life...

To put it in a detached way (and I have no prejudice, I hope), the state of the president does not matter much - the party group and those associated with it rule. Biden, in my opinion , is a loyal soldier of the party. The party decided to have Harris as president, but since she is clearly impassable in the election, even though..., Biden was chosen as a spoiler. We had a similar situation when Chernenko became the General Manager - a good man, but sick and 15 years older than necessary. But then his group lost, and Gorbachev came after him. And in this case, there will be no surprises, the group remains in power. Another question is whether it has the right policy.

A characteristic of Projection is that it accuses someone/others of a behavior/action/motive that the projector is guilty of. The value of this to the opponent is that it informs the opponent of the projectors plan should the situation be reversed. So if someone wants to know what the Democrats will do, just review what the Democrats have accused the Republicans of doing then watch them play out the prophesy.

Richie Pryor and Gene Wilder did it first and better.
Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder were great but not first-

1940, The Great Dictator ; Charlie Chaplin and Jack Oakie nailed not only where Germany was headed but a glimpse of where the US is headed.

Forget all the domestic issues, the real world balance is between Russia, China and the US. Two beats one, it is all down to who sides with who. To this gargantuan battle the Dems send Biden. Smart hey? Are you proud Dems...

I've read that there have been great progress with drugs to delay dementia - too bad the Bidet isn't married to a real doctor that could prescribe something for him. But then the key word there is delay, and in this case it's likely too late.

I've read that there have been great progress with drugs to delay dementia - too bad the Bidet isn't married to a real doctor that could prescribe something for him. But then the key word there is delay, and in this case it's likely too late.
It is sad-tragic, in the litteral sense. I don't know early Greek and Roman history well enough to say if there has ever been a parallel to this situation of a deficient leader having been knowingly put into power, but there are examples of them having to be removed. One wonders, if that inevitable outcome was obvious, why did the dems do this? Hate for trump was one thing, but surely they had choices as to who else?? It is really bizarre. It will just get worse, they won't live this down.

What a demented fkdup bitch....after that pile of shit how come she is still teaching, or even allowed to practice....if a white person came out with that they would have been crucified and hung out to dry....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoPal

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!