Politics

Perfect example of the Peter Principle.

They wanted to be fooled. They wanted falsities to be true, and truth to be false. They are, at their core, nihilists.

They wanted to be fooled. They wanted falsities to be true, and truth to be false. They are, at their core, nihilists.
It's up to states like yours Sarg to guide them back onto the right path. I know Texans can be pretty forceful, with or without pitchforks tar feathers ropes and rails. You have a good man at the top.

So the Bidet is going to Russia to meet Putin "out behind the barn" and intends on beating Putin up just like he did "cornPop: and wanted to do to President Trump. Everyone lives with a little fantasy but it's sad when the fellow running the country lives in fantasy world every hour whether awake or asleep.

So the Bidet is going to Russia to meet Putin "out behind the barn" and intends on beating Putin up just like he did "cornPop: and wanted to do to President Trump. Everyone lives with a little fantasy but it's sad when the fellow running the country lives in fantasy world every hour whether awake or asleep.
Putin is a tad tougher (and more intelligent) than CornPop, so Bi-Deng will have to resort to the time-honoured practice of stroking leg hairs and sniffing heads. Watch his hands Vlad !

As soon as the 22 swing arrives a tough decision arises - whether to impeach old Joe or her too, or just shut down their effect? If the sights are on 24 as well, probably wise to just ride it out and let them dig their hole deeper. They will do more damage via EO's but short of starting a war all is reversible if the next Republican president is a two-termer.

The fact that the right to keep and bear arms was the point of the 2nd Amendment underlines the importance the founders placed in an armed citizenry. The left tries to overlook that inconvenient truth as they do with everything else that flies in the face of their narrative.

As soon as the 22 swing arrives a tough decision arises - whether to impeach old Joe or her too, or just shut down their effect? If the sights are on 24 as well, probably wise to just ride it out and let them dig their hole deeper. They will do more damage via EO's but short of starting a war all is reversible if the next Republican president is a two-termer.
Wish I shared your optimism Kevin, I really do. It's not Jo Bi Deng or Kameltoes, it's the whole rotten political Congressional swamp, left & right, with their media, big tech and ultra-rich supporters. I'm surprised Trump 45 got as much done as he did when you consider 99% of DC was against him, and the deep state go rid of him with contempt and ease. The political corruption that has overcome America has to be addressed otherwise welcome to the one-party state, and that's happening right now.

The fact that the right to keep and bear arms was the point of the 2nd Amendment underlines the importance the founders placed in an armed citizenry. The left tries to overlook that inconvenient truth as they do with everything else that flies in the face of their narrative.
The left infringe every day. This wouldn't happen if Constitutional judges weren't as thin on the ground as unicorns.

Russia sends their leader, the U.S. sends their court jester

Another point of the 2A was the founders fully expected it to be used, unlike the laughable Logan Act.

199618340_10158467156532297_916718166202900830_n.jpg

Do not expect anything sensational from this meeting - this was stated by both sides. So it's not entirely clear why this is all happening. It may be an attempt to somehow tear Russia away from China, but this requires either a lot of cookies, or a very large baton - and none of this was loaded on board No. 1.
They say, however, that Biden is going to be very frank - I don't know what it is, maybe he wants to do a coming-out in front of Putin?
In general, according to observations, we have some complacent moods here, there is no sense of any danger. Although we should perceive this political force as a serious threat, if it managed to do in the United States the same thing that it did in Ukraine. So, more or less witty jokes sound, here is an example: a poster "carefully step" in front of some store in Sevastopol:
676667babda92cf8e267318e5f0fd68a.jpg

Do not expect anything sensational from this meeting - this was stated by both sides. So it's not entirely clear why this is all happening. It may be an attempt to somehow tear Russia away from China, but this requires either a lot of cookies, or a very large baton - and none of this was loaded on board No. 1.
They say, however, that Biden is going to be very frank - I don't know what it is, maybe he wants to do a coming-out in front of Putin?
In general, according to observations, we have some complacent moods here, there is no sense of any danger. Although we should perceive this political force as a serious threat, if it managed to do in the United States the same thing that it did in Ukraine. So, more or less witty jokes sound, here is an example: a poster "carefully step" in front of some store in Sevastopol:

More likely Biden will just think he's Frank. hahahah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois